A women’s smartwatch is different from a men’s in terms of design and features specially added for them. Fossil is one of the top smartwatch brands. Check the best Fossil smartwatches for women for 2023 you can buy in India.
Choosing the right smartwatch for women is important as it can help them stay connected and track their fitness goals. When choosing a smartwatch, it’s important to consider factors such as compatibility with your smartphone, size of the watch and features it offers.
Some women’s smartwatches come with fancy designs but their accuracy is very low. So, when you are choosing a smartwatch for women, along with its design, consider its accuracy as well especially if you want to use it for tracking your workouts.
These best smartwatches for women are designed to give easy access to all features such as monitoring menstrual cycles and keeping you updated with important notifications.
Fossil and their smartwatches for women
Fossil is an American watch and lifestyle company founded in 1984. The company or brand is known for its watches, leather bags, and accessories. Fossil has been making smartwatches since 2015. It has a range of smartwatches that run on Google’s Wear OS platform. Some of them include heart rate monitoring, GPS tracking, NFC payments, and Google Assistant integration. It has a range of smartwatches specially made for women.
Fossil smartwatches as compared to other brands
Fossil smartwatches are designed with technology to stay connected while maintaining your personal style. Many smartwatches on the market are designed for activity tracking, such as exercises and gym workouts. Fossil smartwatches, on the other hand, are designed to be worn all day long and can be customized to fit your needs. They come with a variety of features including heart rate monitoring, calling, texting, music control, contactless payments, activity tracking, and more.
Fossil’s selection of smartwatches features a bevy of sensors to help you keep track of your health and fitness progress. They also boast new heart rate and SpO2 sensors and faster-charging batteries.
Many budget and expensive watches are available online. When looking for the best smartwatches for women or ladies regardless of price, we found the following best five at top of others. Women can wear any of them for daily activity tracking, sports, or for fashion. Click on the link provided for more details and price at Amazon.
Top Best Fossil Smartwatches for Women in 2023
1. Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch
The Fossil Gen 6 smartwatch comes in one 42mm size with several colour options for the case. It is powered by a Snapdragon 4100+ processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB of storage, good enough for running apps and storing music. Fossil takes a particular design approach. Its round screen, metal exterior, and physical controls make the Gen 6 a good looking smartwatch.
- Right design and display
- Easy to read text messages, notifications, and emails
- Quite comfortable to wear all through the day.
- Poor battery life
- Slow software
- Health features are incomplete.
2. Fossil Charter Hybrid Hr Women’s Smartwatch
This hybrid smartwatch is specifically designed for women. It fits well and has side buttons to navigate within different functionalities. The watch has an always-on read-out display which is a huge leap for this timer, appealing to most users.
- Always-on display
- pretty accurate data.
- Unreliable heart rate sensor
- Sleep tracking needs to improve.
3. Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch Wellness Edition
The Wellness Edition is a Wear OS smartwatch. It features an attractive design and slick software. Instead of a full-colour AMOLED display found on popular smartwatches, the Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Wellness Edition features a E-Ink display.
- Pretty good job at tracking metrics for exercises, sleep, heart rate, and even blood oxygen.
- Weak battery.
- A mixed bag of health and fitness tracking features.
4. Fossil Gen 5E Women’s Smartwatch
The Fossil Gen 5E smartwatch is a nice alternative for those who don’t want smartwatches from Apple and Samsung. It is powered by Snapdragon 3100 processor which works alongside 1GB of RAM and 4GB of built-in storage. The watch does routine tasks quite well but isn’t snappy enough. Its nearest competition is the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
- Looks like a luxury watch.
- A better battery life would have elevated the overall experience.
5. Fossil Gen 4
The Fossil Gen 4 smartwatch comes with a decent number of features that its predecessor didn’t have. It has a heart rate monitor, a water resistance depth of close to 100 Feet, and NFC support for POS payments. It also has GPS for movement tracking. The watch is swimproof and has interchangeable watch bands. The Gen 4 has a digital display type and a round case shape and it powered by Wear OS by Google and is compatible with iPhone and Android phones.
- Swim proof design
- NFC payment support.
- The battery life is not great.
The buying guide for women to purchase a Fossil smartwatch in India:
- Design: As a woman, you want a smartwatch that’s not only functional but also stylish. Consider the design of the watch, including the size, shape, and colour from the above list.
- Features: The usage of your smartwatch may differ according to your needs. You may want to buy a fitness and outdoor watch, notifier watch, or a watch phone. Choose your best one from the list.
- Battery life: Battery life is an important factor to consider when choosing a smartwatch. Consider it before buying a watch and read the buyers’ reviews on Amazon.
- Price: The Fossil smartwatches given above range from Rs. 10,000 to 25,000. Choose the one best fit for your pocket and the model worth the price.
Why is a Fossil smartwatch a good investment for women or ladies?
Fossil smartwatches offer a range of benefits for women. Here are some reasons why it’s a good investment:
- Stylish design: Fossil smartwatches are designed to be both functional and stylish. They come in a wide range of varieties and models to choose from.
- Improved charger: They come with an improved, rapid charger.
- Fitness sensors: They come with a nice array of fitness sensors that can help you track your fitness goals.
- Water-resistant: They are also water-resistant.
- Connectivity: They can connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Compatibility: Fossil smartwatches are compatible with both Android and iOS operating systems.
Please share your experiences with any Fossil smartwatch listed above and provide your valuable feedback on the model you wear in the comment box below. Also, please share this page with your social media posts and loved ones.