Kids can wear a smartwatch for their fitness and safety from danger. These fitness watches have educational and entertainment features. Check the best smartwatches for kids from our selections you can buy online in India.
Most watches with fitness trackers listed here are suitable for children under ten. But teenagers can choose like Apple Watch SE or Syum Q18 smartwatch for advanced features and smooth design. View all the smartwatches for Android/iOS in the list and read the key description to decide which best smartwatch for kids to buy. For more details and prices at Amazon, click on the given link.
Best Smartwatches for Kids in India for 2022
1. Vtech Kidizoom Smartwatch Dx2
- Two cameras to take videos, pictures and selfies
- Splash and sweatproof
- Monster catcher game for an augmented reality gaming experience
- Durable and multifunctional
- Over 50 different 3D style digital and analogue clock faces and eight great games
- Fun effects, frames and filters to your photos and videos
- Pedometer and action challenge activities for motion sensor
- The time master activity to learn to tell the time!
- Calculator, calendar, alarm, stopwatch, timer, voice recording function and more.
The sleek and stylish design of the Vtech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 is ideal for kids. This device comes with different analogue and digital watch faces. It also features two cameras for fun selfies. And with the Silly Yourself app, you can create new watch faces, too! Your kids will love this device! It’s a great gift idea for parents.
This kids smartwatch is a fun gadget for your little one to play with. The device’s built-in speakers are perfect for playing music. And it is compatible with multiple platforms, including iPhone, Android, and Windows.
The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 comes in several different colours. It is helpful for active play challenges, like jogging or running, and parents can even upload the photos they’ve taken directly to their computers. The smartwatch is also very easy to use and has many fun features.
2. Vtech PJ Masks Super Owlette Learning Watch
- Four exciting games that explore numbers, counting, addition and shapes
- Four mini-games that include Catboy, Owlette and Gekko’s real voices
- Nine different PJ Mask clock faces
- Alarm clock with three alarm tones, timer, stopwatch and cuckoo clock.
The PJ Masks Super Owlette Learning Watch is a fun and educational learning tool that features the character Owlette. This toy features four games that introduce early math concepts and shapes. With the help of the other PJ characters, children can defeat Romeo, Luna Girl, and Ninjalinos. The learning timepiece also comes with nine PJ Masks clock faces. In addition, this toy includes a timer and alarm clock with three different tones.
The watch is fully functional, with a stopwatch, alarm, and timer. In addition, it also comes with a cuckoo clock. This enchanting learning toy is suitable for children from two to eighteen months. Despite the price tag, this toy is still very affordable and worth the money!
3. Apple Watch SE (GPS, 40mm)
- GPS model to take calls and reply to texts
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Daily activity and trends in the Fitness app
- Workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Fall detection.
The Apple Watch SE has similar features to the older models but notable differences. The device is water-resistant up to 50 meters, supports skin authentication, and supports Apple Pay. It does have the same optical heart rate sensor, gyroscope, and accelerometer. It can track the steps you take and your sleep and can be used to make emergency calls with SOS. It can also detect loud sounds and detect falls.
The Apple Watch SE uses the same dual-core S5 System-in-Package (SiP) chip as the Apple Watch Series 5 and is two times faster than the previous-generation model. The device also offers many of the same health features but does not include a blood oxygen sensor or the ability to take an ECG reading.
4. Fitbit Ace 2 for Kids
- Steps & active minutes fitness tracking
- The syncing range up to 6 meters
- Virtual badges and fun on-screen celebrations when they reach their goals
- Swim proof (water-resistant to 50m)
- Up to 5 days of battery
- Sleep tracking, bedtime reminders and silent alarms.
The swimproof, activity-tracking Fitbit Ace 2 is the perfect fitness companion for children. Thanks to the swim-proof design and features like motivational challenges. The smartwatch also has a heart rate monitor and sleep tracking to ensure your child gets a good night’s sleep. It encourages healthy habits in the whole family and is an excellent gift for kids.
The kids’ smartwatch features a variety of clock faces and a simple interface. The screen wake feature is one of the most appealing features. The Fitbit app allows you to set up an alarm and set a timer, and you can customize the watch face with different colours. There is also a separate profile for your child, and the interface is separated into two sections: Parent View and Kid View.
5. Fitbit Ace 3 Activity Tracker
Fitbit Ace 3 Activity Tracker is one of the best smartwatches for kids. It helps motivate your child to move around and get enough sleep. Kids love wearing it, and this product is a great way to get them involved in healthy habits and build their confidence. You can use it to monitor your child’s physical activity.
The Fitbit Ace 3 is an excellent investment whether your child is young or old. It uses a three-axis accelerometer to track steps, active exercise minutes, and sleep. With the Fitbit app, you can add specific activities.
Its sleek design is great for young children. It does not resemble a toy, but it does look like a device for elementary kids. It comes in black, sport red, Cosmic Blue and Astro Green, which aren’t bad colours.
6. Turet Kids Phone Smartwatch
- Water Resistance
- Screen Size: 1.3 Inch
- CPU: MTK2503
- Battery: Lithium battery, 420mAH
- Band: 2G; Sim: Micro
- Location: GPS+AGPS+LBS
- Real-Time Tracking
- Panic Button/SOS button
- Two-way phone call.
The Turet Kids Phone Smartwatch has an IP67 waterproof rating. It also has voice chat, making communication between you and your child more convenient. This watch comes with many other features and is designed for children.
The watch also has a built-in camera and a microphone. Your child will love it! There are no complicated buttons or screens to learn. This smartwatch has a simple design but still has useful features. Moreover, it has an adjustable punch hole mechanism and an integrated PPG sensor. It’s also durable, with a battery life of two to three days on a single charge.
7. Prograce Kids Smart Game Watch
The Prograce Kids Smart Game Watch is a fantastic gadget that tells the time, counts steps, and takes pictures. It also has an FM radio and music, Bluetooth, and a flashlight. Whether your kid is playing on the playground or just playing outside at home, the watch will help keep their day busy and full of fun.
The watch has five games, each designed specifically for kids between four and twelve years of age. The device is compatible with iOS and Android devices. It is a fun gadget for children and offers plenty of entertainment for parents and children. However, the Prograce Kids Smart GameWatch does not include parental controls or GPS tracking.
8. V2A PlayOn Smart Watch
- A slim and modern design in cool colours that looks amazing in any outfit.
- 8 fun and exciting games developed for brain practice
- Suitable for kids ages 5-15
- IP68 waterproof
- Durable built-in battery that can last for up to 7 days
- 6 sports modes.
The V2A PlayOn Smart Watch has many features for kids. The touchscreen display and eight cute dials keep kids entertained and help them learn time and date. Besides the fun games, the smartwatch also tracks sleep and heart rate. You can use the app to check out the latest updates.
The smartwatch is compatible with iOS and Android smartphones. You can download the HitFit PRO app to connect your watch securely with your smartphone. It comes with a silicone wristband that’s comfortable for little hands. The screen resolution is 240×240 and has an anti-fingerprint coating. Moreover, the kids’ watch is designed to encourage physical activity and encourage healthy habits.
9. SYUM Q18 Bluetooth Smartwatch, Android Smartwatch
- Dial or answer a phone call
- Sleep monitoring, Pedometer, Sedentary reminder, Anti-lost / finding phone, Remote control phone camera , Sound recorder / alarm / calendar
- 380mAh of battery life
- Unisex watch that helps you exercise and work out
- Phonebook/ call log/message/music synchronization
- Bluetooth Music Control, Voice Recorder, and Calling function.
The SYUM Q18 Bluetooth Smartwatch is a watch phone that works with GSM networks. To use the watch, make sure that your local area network supports GSM. The device is compatible with various wireless carriers and is designed for easy integration. In addition to the watch’s features, it also features a GPS and heart rate monitor.