Find the best smartwatch under 10000 from here – specially handpicked and thoughtfully selected from the most popular and bestselling brands available online in India. They are the most popular, trending and top star rated products you can buy.
Smartwatches are not a new device in India. They have more useful functions than a traditional wristwatch. So, people use it to keep their bodies healthy and fit. Moreover, sportspersons use it to track and improve their performance scores during training sessions.
Scroll down the page and view the top-rated smartwatches selected from the top and trending brands available in India. Click on the links provided and view their actual price and more details at Amazon.
10 Best Smartwatches under 10000 in India for 2022
1. Titan Smart Smartwatch
- Stylish and premium aluminium body with 1.32” full touch crystal display
- Alexa built-in
- Battery Life up to 14 days
- 5 ATM swim and sweat resistance
- Complete Health Suite – SPO2 (Blood Oxygen), 24X7 Heart Rate Monitor and Female Health Tracker.
- 14+ sports modes
- Over 100+ cloud watch faces
- Stress and Sleep Monitoring.
You’ll love the features of the Titan Smart, a sports smartwatch that syncs with your phone wirelessly. It has a large colour display and a 200-mAh battery. You can do everything from keeping track of your blood pressure to checking the weather to your fitness level. And it doesn’t need to be connected to your phone to monitor your health information, including heart rate and blood glucose.
The watch comes with in-built Alexa, a 14-day battery, and sensors that track your blood oxygen level and heart rate. While the Titan Smart may be expensive, it has excellent features that make it worthy.
In addition to logging your physical activity, the Titan can remind you to drink water, eat healthily, and move. This is extremely useful when you need a reminder to get moving. Whether going to a workout or a party, a Titan Smartwatch will keep you on track to meet your fitness goals.
2. Amazfit GTS 2e
- Alexa Built-in
- Offline voice control feature
- 1.65-inch AMOLED HD screen
- 50+ styles, along with 40+ matching Always-on Displays
- 24-hour heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep quality and stress level monitoring
- PAI health assessment system
- 90 Built-in Sports Modes
- 50 Meters Waterproof
- High-capacity battery for up to 14 days.
The Amazfit GTS2e is a smartwatch with a 1.65-inch AMOLED screen and a 246-mAh battery. With the help of its app, you can stay informed about your activities and track your progress. This watch will also let you track your sleep patterns with the help of a heart rate monitor and sleep quality indicator. It is available in both black and white.
This watch can be customised to meet the tastes and needs of the user. The watch faces are available in various colours, and the device can recognise a variety of sports and activities. It also features an alarm function that helps you keep track of your sleep and the quality of your sleep.
The Amazfit GTS2e weighs about 25 grams without a strap. The strap is removable and can be changed to any other 20 mm strap. Using the app, you can adjust the watch’s heart rate and blood oxygen saturation. The Amazfit GTS 2e has a touchscreen display that displays your health data.
3. Huawei Watch FIT
- 1.64 inch Vivid AMOLED Display
- 10 Days Battery Life with Quick Charge Technology
- 96 Workout Modes
- Real-time Metrics and Professional guidance
- Time Display, Breath Monitor, Calendar, Blood Pressure Monitor, Multisport Tracker, Alarm Clock, GPS, Notifications, and Heart Rate Monitor.
The HUAWEI WATCH FIT sports a 1.6-inch AMOLED display with a 280 x 456 HD resolution. It is also equipped with auto-brightness control and six Always-On watch faces to enhance your viewing experience. With its sleek design and a sleek price tag, the smartwatch is sure to match your lifestyle.
The Huawei Fit automatically tracks your running, elliptical, and rowing workouts. It will also remind you to periodically stretch your legs and get up from your desk. It even has a built-in GPS to track outdoor activities, such as hiking. It has many light-hearted features, too, such as notifications and music controls. You can even view the weather forecast and set alarms with the help of the watch.
The screen is bright, has good contrast, and is a 70% screen-to-body ratio. However, users should note that using more than six of them will decrease battery life by half.
4. Mi Watch Revolve
- 10 professional sports modes
- Stress, sleep, and Body energy level
- Battery capacity: 420mAh
- Firstbeat motion algorithm
- Battery life to 14 days on a single charge
- Smart Always-on-Display, 450 nits of brightness
- GPS and GLONASS Positioning Systems
- Compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 and Android 4.4 or iOS 10 and above.
The Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve is a smartwatch with a lot of features. You can use it for many different activities such as running, swimming, cycling, and many more. Its battery life is decent and can last up to two weeks on a single charge.
The Mi Watch Revolve features a sleek, stainless-steel frame and a circular AMOLED display. The screen is large and vivid. It has Smart Always-on-Display, which means that the screen remains on all day and is incredibly easy to read in daylight. The watch is also scratch-resistant, thanks to its Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display. This smartwatch is an excellent budget option. In addition, it works well with both iPhones and Android phones.
5. Fire-Boltt INVINCIBLE
- Always on 1.39” AMOLED display, 454*454 Pixel Resolution, 2.5D Full Lamination
- Bluetooth Calling
- 100 Inbuilt watch faces and 200 cloud-based watch faces
- Connect Earpods for Calling and listening to music on the go
- 8GB Memory Storage with 1500+ Songs
- Spo2, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Sleep and Meditative Breathing
- Battery Standby 15 Days.
This smartwatch has functions for sleep tracking, blood pressure, SpO2 monitoring, and even a meditative breathing mode. The Fire-Boltt Invincible smartwatch is made with a sleek circular dial, 1.39-inch AMOLED display, and 2.5D full lamination. It supports Always-on Display mode and offers over 100 cloud-based watch faces for customisation. And thanks to its cellular connectivity, it can sync and store up to 200 contacts and over 1,500 songs.
If you’re looking for a smartwatch with Bluetooth calling and an AMOLED display, the Fire-Boltt Invincible is perfect.
6. Amazfit GTR 2e
- Alexa Built-in
- Offline voice control to perform voice operations
- 1.39-inch AMOLED HD screen
- 50+ Watch Faces along with 40+ matching Always-on Displays
- +90 sports modes
- 50 Meters Waterproof
- PAI health assessment.
The GTR 2e feels solidly made. The aluminium body and silicone straps feel good against the skin, and the glass screen has a thin, sporty feel. The two buttons are located on the side of the body, and they feel precise.
While the GTR 2e doesn’t have Alexa support, it offers basic voice control. The device also has a friendly app called Zepp, which offers daily insights and historical data on your workout. You can sync multiple devices through the app.
7. Titan Connected X Hybrid Smartwatch
- Full touch smartwatch, 1.2” display
- 30 days battery life with the Analog display
- Heart Rate, Activity level and Sleep quality
- Social media updates, Email, weather, sleep tracking, SMS and call alert
- Customisable watch faces, including your own pictures
- Music and Camera Control
- Reminders on regular hydration
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones
- Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy.
Titan Connected X is compatible with iOS and Android devices. This smartwatch has a 1.2-GHz dual-core processor and 512MB of memory, which is enough to store most of your data.
It tracks your heart rate and activity and notifies you about important notifications. You can choose between analogue and digital watch faces for different occasions. With many benefits, it is easy to see why many people select Connected Titan X over other smartwatches.
If you’re looking for an affordable smartwatch, you’ll be delighted with the price tag of this versatile piece of wearable technology. It is a stylish and functional timepiece for any man’s wardrobe.
8. WatchOut Elegant Gen2 Jazz Black Metallica Smart Watch
- Full Round Radian IPS Display
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Built-in heart rate monitor and Multi Sports Features
- Phone calls, Notifications, OK Google/Siri Voice Control
- Customisable watch faces
- IP54 Water splashproof
- Selfie, Music control, Sedentary Alarm, Anti Lost.
The smartwatch can last for up to two days on a single charge. It is compatible with all popular mobile phones, including iPhones and Androids. Moreover, the WatchOut smartwatch has a stainless steel strap and is IP54 water-resistant. The multi-sports fitness assistant features a pedometer, heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, and notifications. The watch has a full-round, vivid Radian IPS display.
Bluetooth connectivity is also available with it, along with music controls and selfie capabilities.
9. AGPTEK IP68 Men’s and Women’s Waterproof Smartwatch
- 1.3”/33mm touch screen
- Elegant and light to wear, but sturdy and anti-scratch
- Activity tracker, heart rate, various sport modes, sleep monitoring and more
- Call, SMS, and APP messages
- Music and cameras, weather reports, sedentary reminders, alarm clock, and stopwatch
- 7-10 days or 30 days standby battery
- IP68 waterproof
- Advanced HR sensor and automatic sleep tracker
- Compatible with most iOS 9.0 and Android 5.0 or higher smartphones.
The Agptek IP68 smartwatch is an impressive addition to any man or woman’s gym bag. This sleek and stylish gadget is equipped with the latest technology to keep you safe while working out or sleeping. The touch screen interface is easy to navigate, and the watch provides calorie-counting features and an accurate heart rate monitor. It is lightweight and compact.
The watch is compatible with most smartphones and provides notifications such as calendars and incoming calls. The battery life is impressive, too, with a full seven-day standby time.
The IP68 level of water resistance ensures that you can wear it in the rain and on slippery surfaces. You can even swim with it. Designed for active lifestyles, this waterproof smartwatch is both comfortable and functional. The smartwatch allows you to control your music without taking your phone out of your pocket. It is also designed to track your workout data and record your miles with the help of mobile phone GPS.
10. Blackview All-Day Activity Tracker
- Battery life up to 10 days with a standby time of 30-45 days
- IP68 waterproof rating
- Notifications for calls, texts, calendars and apps
- Compatible with iOS 8.0 & Android 4.0 above
- 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor and All-day Activity Tracking, automatic sleep monitoring, tracking all-day steps, calories burned, and distance travelled
- 9 exercise modes
- 1.3-inch TFT-LCD colour full touch screen with 4 different stylish Dial Display.
This smartwatch features a heart rate sleep monitor, 1.3-inch touchscreen, and 5ATM waterproof. The all-day activity tracker is ideal for men and women alike, and it tracks everything from calorie burn to workout effort. Whether you’re running, cycling, or walking the dog, this activity tracker is the perfect solution.
This affordable, waterproof smartwatch is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones, and it can give you notifications from calendars and apps. Unlike many other activity trackers, this device can track up to 45 days of activity. Compared to other activity trackers, the Blackview All-Day Activity Tracker is a great option for anyone looking for an inexpensive but reliable activity tracker.
It also has a heart rate monitor and blood oxygen monitor. You can control your music player from the watch. In addition, the Blackview All-Day Activity Tracker also has a built-in alarm and a stopwatch. It tracks your sleep and activity data to manage your lifestyle better.
Which Smart Watch is best under 10k?
As mentioned above, Amazfit GTS 2e is the best smartwatch under 10000 in India. However, you can also choose others listed in this page.
Which brand is best for smart watch?
Apple is one of the best smartwatch brands in the world. But, they are so expensive. So, you can check affordable smartwatches from the links below.
Which is best smart watch in low budget?
If you are looking for a low budget smartwatch, you can buy a BoAt or Noise ColorFit smartwatch. Click Here
Which company is best for smartwatch under 1000?
Under 1000, you can buy a good Mi smartwatch. Click Here.