A smartwatch may be a man’s, woman’s, or unisex design. If you are a man, you want to look for one with a manly look. Here are the best smartwatches for men under 3000 rupees in India.
The smartwatch features for men or women are almost the same. The difference is simply that smartwatches for men are sportier looking and built in a masculine design. However, most people prefer a unisex stylish design as they are nicer and more fashionable.
The smartwatches listed on this page are specially selected for men, although women can also wear them. They are our top selections under the price range – high star rated fitness watches with the most positive reviews. These smartwatches are the most popular and best-selling wearables with the best value for money.
View all the activity tracker watches on the list and choose the best smartwatch of the brand you love the most. Key details of each of them are given. For more information, reviews, and the latest price of the smartwatches below Rs 3000, click on the link provided.
Top Best Smartwatches for Men under 3000 in 2022
1. boAt Xtend Smartwatch
- Alexa built-in Voice Assistant
- 1.69” big square colour LCD display with a round dial features
- Multiple watch faces
- Ambient light display for automatic adjustment of brightness
- Stress monitor that reads your HRV (Heart Rate Variabilities)
- Heart rate and SPO2 (blood oxygen levels) monitoring
- Sleep monitor
- 14 sports mode
- 5 ATM dust, splash and sweat resistance
- Important notifications on your watch.
The boAt Xtend is a smartwatch with a colour LCD display and a capacitive touch experience. It also features an app store that lets you change the watch face to match your mood and style. The wristband is made of soft silicone and is removable. You can also answer or reject calls and change the music using the watch’s built-in speakers.
The smartwatch sports a square frame made from plastic. It’s also exceptionally lightweight, but its size and feel make it easy to hold. You can choose from various colours, including a Pitch Black edition with a Golden coating. The BoAt reaches up to 50 metres deep, enough for most people to swim if they’d like.
The BoAt Xtend smartwatch supports 14 sports modes, including tennis, running, and swimming. The watch also features a steps counter and calorie burnt and guided meditation and guided breathing. Its built-in GPS also lets you know the time and location of the closest nearby train station, and it syncs with a free application called BoAt Wave.
2. Noise ColorFit Pulse Spo2 Smart Watch
- 10-day battery back up
- Blood oxygen (Spo2 levels), real-time heart rate, and sleep monitoring
- 60+ cloud-based watch faces
- 1.4” Full Touch HD display size with 240*240 pixels resolution
- 8 sports modes
- IP68 dust & sweat resistance
- Android and iOS compatible
- Weather Forecast.
Noise ColorFit Pulse is a high-end smartwatch with GPS positioning and heart rate monitoring. It is fully equipped with a Health Suite app that tracks real-time heart rate and blood oxygen levels. It also analyzes your sleep and provides recommendations for improving your sleep quality. There are more than 60 customizable cloud-based watch faces and a 1.4” Full Touch HD display with 240*240 pixels. The Watch features eight sports modes and a timer.
The watch’s accelerometer tracks movements and the breathing app makes it comfortable to use. It runs on the Android operating system and syncs with an iOS device to keep track of your activity. This is an excellent choice if you’re interested in a smartwatch with health and fitness features. The noise ColorFit Pulse is perfect for both outdoor and indoor exercise.
3. Noise Colorfit Pro 2 Full Touch Control
- Brilliant 1.3″ colour display, full capacitive touch screen
- The strong polycarbonate body
- 24×7 continuous heart rate monitoring with the built-in optical HR monitor
- Nine sports modes – walk, run, hike, bike, treadmill, workout, climb, spin, or yoga
- NoiseFit app to track health and fitness details
- Cloud-based watch faces
- Google Fit to track all your activities in one place
- Sleep monitor.
The Noise ColorFit Pro 2 features a 1.3-inch LCD touch screen with 240 x 240-pixel resolution. Overall, we find the ColorFit Pro an excellent option for runners.
The ColorFit Pro 2 has a wide variety of intelligent sensors and can monitor your sleep cycle. The watch is equipped with an optical heart rate sensor for monitoring your heart rate around the clock. It also has a standard pedometer, accelerometer, and gyro sensors for tracking physical activities. In addition, the Watch has a breathing mode that guides you through deep breathing exercises. There are a lot of benefits to the Noise ColorFit Pro 2.
4. boAt Flash Edition Smartwatch
- 1.3” (33mm) LCD display with a complete capacitive and responsive touch interface
- The health monitoring feature of heart rate and blood oxygen levels
- Records of daily steps taken, calories burnt and distances
- 10 active sports modes – running, walking, cycling, climbing, yoga, basketball, football, badminton, skipping and swimming.
- 7 days of battery life in normal usage and up to 20 days on standby
- Six watch faces matching your style, every day
- Notifications from calls and texts, social media and sedentary alerts
- Heart rate monitor.
BoAt Flash is an affordable smartwatch with a 1.3” LCD screen and a capacitive touch interface. It also includes a health monitoring feature that helps keep track of your blood oxygen level and heart rate. You can monitor your daily activity with the daily activity tracker and keep track of your steps taken, calories burned, and distance travelled.
The branded watch is programmable to help you manage your health. There are ten different sports modes, including tennis, cycling, and running. Battery life is a solid seven days, and you can use it for up to 20 days in standby mode.
The smartwatch has an IP68 rating for sweat and water resistance. It has a GPS and a heart rate monitor. The device also offers a guided breathing app to help you relax during meditation or sleep. It is the perfect smartwatch for busy people.
5. Fire-Boltt Ninja 2 Max
- 1.5” full touch screen
- Over 200+ Cloud Watch Faces
- Real-time blood oxygen level monitor, 24*7 SPO2
- Dynamic heart rate tracking
- 20 sports
- 7 days of battery life and 25 days of standby battery
- IP68 water-resistant
- Inbuilt social media notifications
- All In One Smart Coach
- Enjoy Music And Camera Control
- Daily breathing exercise
- Sleep monitoring feature.
This watch boasts several fitness and health-tracking features. It is a touch-screen device with a capacitive interface and a 1.5-inch Full Touch display. It features up to 20 different built-in sports modes that are easy to use and navigate.
The dial is made from a polycarbonate material and is surrounded by a clear plastic frame. The device offers many exciting features and comes with a pedometer, heart rate monitor, and blood oxygen level monitor.
The fitness tracker can withstand up to 30 minutes of immersion in water and up to one metre underwater. You should not use it for scuba diving or other high-speed water sports. It is for general wellness, not medical purposes.
The Fire-Boltt Ninja is an Android-based fitness tracker that offers over 200 customizable watch faces. It is also capable of storing music. So, if you’re a fan of sports, the Fire-Boltt Ninja may be the smartwatch for you.
6. Fire-Boltt SpO2 Full Touch Smart Watch
- Optical Heart rate sensor
- SPO2 to ensure a good and healthy life
- Slim and exquisite with a removable watch strap
- 1.4” HD colour display with a resolution of 240*240 pixels.
- 8 days of battery life
- Unlimited built-in watch faces
- Seven workout modes: walking, running, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, football
- Steps, distance, and calories burned
- IPX7 water-resistant
- Message or call notifications.
The Fire-Boltt SpO2, a 1.4-inch full touch display smartwatch, is designed with a real-time Sp02 and blood pressure monitor. The watch’s display is with 400-nit peak brightness. It also offers 8-day battery life. Users can check their heart rate by double-tapping the heart rate screen in real-time.
The watch can monitor your heart rate, pedometer, and sleep. It can also display your phone’s notifications. It also has five different colours so you can choose the one that matches your personal taste.
The Fire-Boltt Sp02 Smart Watch is IPX7 waterproof, making it ideal for the water-tight man. It features a rotating menu for customization.
7. Gionee STYLFIT GSW6 Smartwatch
- 4.3cm (1.7”) full touch display
- Zinc Alloy body
- Bluetooth for Calling and Music, built-in Mic and Speaker
- 220 mAh battery capacity
- Blood Oxygen Monitor (SpO2), 24×7 Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep Monitor, Multi-Sport Mode, Calorie Meter and Pedometer, Menstrual cycle Tracking
- 100+ cloud-based customized watch faces
- Remote Camera
- Alert for calls, WhatsApp, SMS, email and Facebook.
The Gionee STYLFIT GSW6, which has a 4.3 cm full touch display, is an impressive smartwatch. It features Bluetooth v5 connectivity, an inbuilt speaker, and an IP68 rating, along with advanced features like calorie counter and sleep monitoring. You can also enjoy various features, such as notifications alerts.
The Gionee watch also has Bluetooth calling capabilities and can wirelessly capture photos from compatible smartphones. You can choose from a wide range of colours to match your style and personality.
The Gionee watch comes with a 220mAh battery. You can use it for a full five days without the need to recharge and can track your blood oxygen levels.
8. ZEBRONICS ZEB-FIT7220CH Smart Fitness Watch
- Full touch 4.4cm (1.75”) large square 2.5D curved glass display
- Metal body and silicone strap.
- Beautiful Dual Menu UI (List Type and Honeycomb Type)
- 7 Sports Mode
- Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Spo2 Oxygen Saturation and Meditative Breathing.
- Sleep, steps, calories, distance tracking
- IP67 waterproof rating
- 100+ customizable watch faces
- Caller ID, call reject, Alarm Clock and sedentary reminder.
- Music controls
- Remote camera shutter
- Android & iOS support with dedicated ZEB FIT20 series App available on Play Store and iOS App Store.
The stylish smartwatch has a 4.4 cm (1.75”) full touch screen curved display. Its silicone strap is water-resistant. Its features include heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, meditative breathing, caller ID, and an alarm clock. This watch has several valuable features, including a call reject function, music controls, and an alarm clock.
The ZEB-FIT7220CH is an IP67 water-resistant smart fitness watch with a metal body casing. It offers a pedometer, step-counting technology, calorie-burnt measurement, distance-tracking, sleep monitor, and an alarm. The device comes with a built-in speaker and can sync with an iOS or Android smartphone. The EV-DO charging port ensures convenience when you’re on the go. The EBRONICS ZEB-FIT72220CH is an excellent option for someone who wants to keep track of their exercise routines.
9. GOQii Smart Vital Fitness Smartwatch
- Blood oxygen monitoring
- 1.3 inches colour full touch screen display
- All-day activity tracking like steps, distance, calories burned, active time
- 24×7 heart monitoring and auto sleep tracker
- Multiple customizable watch faces
- Find my phone, music control, camera, stopwatch, timer, raise to wake, alarms, inactivity alerts.
Besides measuring heart rate, this watch measures SpO2 levels. It comes with customizable watch faces, raise to wake alarm, and find my phone features. The GOQii is waterproof and is a good choice for people concerned about their health.
The GOQII Smart Vital has a magnetic charger that easily sticks to a phone’s charger. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices. The watch features a SpO2 sensor handy during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It is IP68 water- and dust-resistant and offers several smart features.
The GOQii Smart Vital has a 1.3-inch colour touch screen, and it can connect to a phone via Bluetooth. The Goqii App has many useful features, including logging daily fitness activities. The watch even has a built-in pulse oximeter, which can monitor blood oxygen levels in real-time. This budget smartwatch is one of the best fitness trackers under the Rs 3000 price segment.
10. pTron Force X11 Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch
- Phone calls directly using Force X11 via a built-in mic and loudspeaker
- 24Hrs Real-time heart rate tracking
- Blood Oxygen, Meditative Breathing, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary Alert
- Step count and calories burnt, hydrate alert
- Large 1.7” full touch HD colour screen with custom watch faces
- up to 7 battery backup, 10-15 days standby
- IP68 dust, dirt and waterproof
- Touch control, notification alert
- Music on the watch, camera remote control
- Bluetooth 5.0 with 10meters.
The pTron Force X11 is compatible with iOS and Android devices. The watch works with the DaFit app, which can help you monitor your health, set reminders, and customize your watch face. Not only does it track your heart rate, but it also has notifications and a calendar, so you’ll be able to plan your days ahead.
The watch tracks heart rate, blood oxygen levels, and offers guided breathing sessions. It also has a stopwatch and pedometer, and you can set the alarm with it. If you’re a music lover, you’ll be able to control your favourite music player and control the volume on the watch via the Da Fit App. The pTron Force X11 offers excellent battery life. It can last up to seven days, depending on how you use it. It’s the best smartwatch under 3000 with call function among others.
What’s the LOW PRICE today?
Buy anything at the best price.