When looking for the best smartwatch under 5000 in India, you must consider its features. You may want to take care of your body to keep it healthy. Or If you are a sportsperson, you may want to track your daily performance record and improve it over time. Choose the proper smartwatch with the right features and tools based on your needs.
For any purpose you are using it, here are some common points you should remember before you buy such a smart wearable device for you:
- How long does the battery last for a single charge?
- Does the watch have the right features for the fitness goal you want to achieve?
- How accurately does it give you the activity data in detail?
- Does it have different watch faces that suit your purposes?
- Is it durable?
- Is it waterproof, especially if you are a sportsperson?
- Is the dial easily unbreakable?
- Is the smartwatch brand already a popular one?
- Is the price best when compared to other similar ones?
Ask yourself the above questions before deciding on a smartwatch you want to buy. Below, our list includes the top budget smartwatches that answer most of the questions mentioned above. So, please scroll down to view the key specifications of each of them.
The best smartwatches listed below are in the price range of 3000 to 5000 rupees. Click on the given link to view their latest price and additional details at Amazon.
How did we create this list of the best budget smartwatches under 5000?
We did many choices and filters. We selected them based on these criteria:
- We asked many health professionals to recommend the best ones based on their experiences.
- We met several sportspersons (men and women) and coaches to tell their favourite ones based on their uses and experiences.
- We looked at the top brands and those hot and trending in the market.
- We read several reviews at Amazon to know how they reacted to what they bought.
- We also read many online reviews to learn their top picks and why they recommend them.
Above all, we have been testing different smartwatches available in India so far.
Here are the results. Hence, you don’t need to look for the best fitness watches anywhere else. The list is our perfect choice of the results found as we invested our time for the given price range.
If you have a fitness goal in mind and want to wear the best smartwatch under 5000, check the key specs under each smartwatch given on the list. Most of them are suitable for men and women.
Best Smartwatch under 5000 for 2023
1. boAt Xtend Smartwatch
- Alexa built-in Voice Assistant
- 1.69″ big square colour LCD
- Multiple watch faces
- Ambient light display to allow automatic adjustment of brightness
- Stress monitor for your HRV (Heart Rate Variabilities)
- Heart rate monitor and SPO2 (blood oxygen levels)
- Sleep monitoring feature.
2. Noise ColorFit Pro 4
- Advanced Bluetooth call function
- 1.72’’ TFT LCD, 311 PPI, 500 nits brightness
- 60Hz refresh rate
- 100 sports modes
- Noise Health Suite
- Water resistant
- USB connectivity technology
3. Fire-Boltt Visionary
- Make and receive calls directly
- 1.78″ AMOLED Display, 368*448 Pixel Resolution, Always On feature
- More than 100 Sports Modes
- 128MB to store songs
- AI Voice Assistance
- Smart 360 Health Tracking from SpO2 tracking to real time heart rate tracking
- IP68 Water Resistant
- Smart Notifications
- Remote Controls
- Basic Reminders
4. Fire-Boltt Ring 3
- Bluetooth calling
- 1.8” TFT LCD full touch display, 2D High Hardness Glass, 240*286 pixels
- 118 sports mode with professional analysis
- Optical heart rate sensor, blood oxygen (SpO2) levels
- Full metal body, long lasting and durable
- Voice Assistant
- HD Calling through the built in Mic
- Smart notifications
- 360 Health Ecosystem – track your heart rate, calorie, step count and multiple sports modes with easy touch
- 2 mini games
- Multiple Watch Faces and Smart Controls
- Superior battery
- Water resistance 1 meters.
5. OnePlus Nord Watch
- 1.78″ AMOLED display, 500nit peak brightness, 368*448 resolution
- 60 Hz Refresh Rate & minimalist round 2.5D
- N Health App Integration
- 105 fitness modes with 2 automatically detect modes
- 30 days standby time, 10 days of battery life
- IP68 waterproof and dust resistant
- SpO2 Blood Oxygen, 24 hour heart-rate, Sleep tracking, All day stress tracking and many more
- Women health tracking
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Compatible with Android 6.0 & IOS 11.0 and above
6. realme Smart Watch 2 Pro
- 1.75″ HD super-bright touchscreen display
- Heart rate and SpO2 monitors
- Dual Satellite Low Power GPS supporting GLONASS and GPS for accurate and independent path tracking for running, jogging, cycling, walking
- Up to 14 days battery life
- 90 sport modes.
7. Fastrack Reflex VOX 2.0
- BT call smartwatch, crystal clear, hands-free
- 1.8” HD display, 450 Nits brightness
- Listen to your playlist on the go
- AI voice connect to Ok Google or Hey Siri
- 50+ multisport modes with simple taps
- 100+ cloud watch faces.
8. Amazfit Bip U Pro NYSE Listed Smart Watch
- PAI Health Assessment to track your health with heart rate and SpO2 monitoring.
- 31g in weight
- 1.43″ large colour touch screen
- Battery : 230mAh
- 60+ sports modes
- 5 ATM water resistance.
- Strong 9-day battery life
- Equipped with GPS and GLONASS positioning systems
- Electronic compass.
9. GOQii Smart Vital Plus Smartwatch
- SPO2, body temperature, blood pressure, step count, sleep patterns and more.
- Personalized coaching subscription for engaging fitness activity and nutrition classes, doctor consultations and more.
- 24×7 heart monitoring and Auto Sleep tracking
- Cutting edge technology with IP68 dust and water-resistant.
10. Amazfit Bip 3 Pro
- 1.69″ large colour display
- 14 days battery Life
- 5 ATM water resistance
- 60 sports modes
- SpO2, Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement
Choose your perfect smartwatch design and brand and enjoy a healthy life. If you are happy with the list of the top smartwatches below 5000, please share this page with your friends or leave a valuable comment below.