Some smartwatches always show the time along with other features without physically turning on the display or it has an option to do so. When you look for such a watch with fitness tracker, you may confuse which smartwatches have always on display and which one is the best among them. Here, we have selected the best always on display smartwatches available in India.
What is always on display in a smartwatch?
Some sorts of smartwatch show nothing or blank if you don’t touch on the screen or engage on it. But these wearables show the time or something you want without touching or engaging on it every time. That is what an always on display does. It is always on like a traditional mechanical watch face until the battery is empty.
Based on your budget you can spend and the brand you love to buy, choose your best smartwatch from the list below. Key details of each smartwatch are given. For more details and their price at Amazon, click on the link provided.
Best Smartwatches with Always On Display for 2021
1. Amazfit Bip S Smart Watch
- Best budget Android smartwatch with always-on-display
- Good battery life up to 15 Day on a Typical usage scenario
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- 1.28” Transflective Colour full touchscreen with 176*176 Resolution
- 2 Built-in Editable Dials and 40+ Watch Faces to download
- Ultra-lightweight & Thin Body
- Water resistant up to 5ATM
- 10 Sports Modes
- Sleep tracking
- Activity Tracking with Distance, Heart Rate, etc
- Smart Notifications, Music Control, Alarm Clock, Sedentary Reminders, Weather Forecast
- Use Zepp App to connect to phone
2. Apple Watch Series 6
- Apple watch with always on display
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display with 2.5x brighter when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activities on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
3. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Samsung Galaxy watch with always on display
- Super AMOLED display with customizable Watch faces
- 24/7 Activity Tracking – 4 stage Sleep, Activity with continuous HRM and Stress monitoring
- 39 built in activity trackers
- 50m Water Resistance
- Bluetooth 5.0. Compatible with Android 5.0 or higher and RAM 1.5GB above. iPhone: iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above
- Display Size 3.45cm (1.4″); Resolution 360 x 360
4. Fossil Gen 5
- Fossil watch with always on display
- wearOS Operating system by Google work with iPhone and Android phones, Compatibility: Android OS 6.0+ (EXCLUDING GO EDITION), iOS 10.0+
- Extend your battery life with new, smart Battery modes; magnetic usb rapid Charger included
- Heart Rate monitoring and Activity Tracking using Google Fit
- Built-in GPS for distance tracking
- Swimproof design 3ATM
- G Pay
- A speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google assistant responses and more
- Notifications and alerts
- Download third party apps with 8Gb of storage and 1G ram memory capacity
- Case size 44mm; Band size: 22mm; screen size: 1. 28 inch
- 2 years Warranty
5. Fitbit Versa 2
- Built-in amazon Alexa to get quick news, info and weather, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch
- Track your time in light, deep, and rem sleep stages
- 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimize effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the Fitbit app
- Store and play 300+ songs and control Spotify from your wrist.
- Larger display and an always-on option
- Notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like Gmail and Facebook—plus send quick replies using your voice.
- 5+ day battery life.
6. Garmin Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Smart Watch
- Garmin watch with always on display
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress, train with preloaded activity profiles
- Smart notifications
- Use the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point
- Battery life up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
7. Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch
- Sync many devices wirelessly and automatically. Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate continuously and automatically on your wrist.
- Tracks your workouts and all day activities like steps taken, distance walked, calories burnt, floor climbed and active working minutes.
- Sleep Monitor tracks your sleep patterns automatically. It also wakes you up with a silent alarm.
- GPS tracker tells you distance, pace and elevation climbed, and review routes and split times. The altimeter with it tells you how many floors you have climbed.
- Call and Text Notifications