Like smartphones, smartwatches today come with camera features. If you are looking for a fitness watch in India, this page will help you get the best smartwatch with a camera.
Apart from the camera feature and control, these smart watches have the regular features you can expect and more. They are the affordable best camera watches to wear, among others which we have reviewed to date.
Enjoy the latest technology innovations on your wrist. View all the top watches listed here. Click on the link provided to view their price and more details about the best smartwatches:
Best Smartwatch with Camera for 2022
1. GIONEE STYLFIT GSW6
- 4.3cm (1.7″) Full touch display with Zinc Alloy Body
- Bluetooth for Calling
- Music and Built-in Mic & Speaker
- Battery Capacity: 220mAh
- Blood Oxygen Monitor (SpO2), 24×7 Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep Monitor, Multiple Sport Mode, Calorie Meter and Pedometer, Menstrual Tracker
- 100+ Cloud-Based Watch Faces
- Remote Camera
- Alert for Calls, WhatsApp, SMS, eMail & Facebook etc
The Gionee StylFit GSW6 is an activity tracker that supports heart rate monitoring and provides a built-in microphone. The smartwatch supports voice calling and music playback over Bluetooth and has several other fitness-related features.
The Gionee StylFit is a slim and lightweight smartwatch with many health and fitness features. It has a built-in camera and a “Find My Phone” feature, which can help you locate your lost phone.
2. Noise ColorFit Pro 3
- TruView TM 1.55″ touchscreen HD display with 320×360 pixels
- 10-day battery life
- NoiseFit App to analyse your health with a detailed progress report
- 14 Sports Modes
- 5ATM waterproof design
The Noise ColorFit Pro 3 is an affordable, stylish smartwatch with an impressive list of features. Weighing only 68 grams, this smartwatch is still a great buy, especially if you’re concerned about battery life.
It is also a fitness tracker and can automatically recognise and reward you for your exercise. In addition, you can use the watch to check your blood pressure, measure your heart rate, and monitor your stress level.
You can set up reminders for yourself to drink water. The ColorFit Pro 3 also comes with an idle alert feature. As for the screen, the smartwatch comes with a 1.55-inch HD display with a resolution of 320 x 360 pixels. If you’re looking for an affordable smartwatch, this might be the perfect choice for you.
3. Noise ColorFit Pulse
- 10-day battery
- Blood oxygen (Spo2 levels), real-time heart rate, and sleep monitor
- 60+ cloud-based watch faces
- 1.4″ Full Touch HD display with 240*240 pixels
- 8 sports modes.
The Noise ColorFit Pulse Smartwatch has a 1.4-inch full-touch display and eight sports modes. Its 24-hour heart rate and blood oxygen monitors can be used to track your exercise, stress, and sleep. It is compatible with both Android and IOS devices.
The battery life is impressive for a smartwatch of this price range. Its battery will last for at least 10 days after a full charge, but if you’re using the watch all the time, the battery life will be considerably shorter. Luckily, the device charges fast with a magnetic charger that grips onto the back of the watch.
4. boAt Flash Edition
- 1.3″(33mm) LCD display
- Heart rate and blood oxygen levels
- Daily steps taken, calories burnt, and distances covered.
- 10 active sports modes including running, walking, cycling, climbing, yoga, basketball, football, badminton, skipping and swimming
- 7 days (when in use) battery life or up to 20 days on stand by.
- 6 watch faces to match your style
- Notifications from calls and texts to social media along with sedentary alerts
- IP68 Dust, Splash and Sweat Resistance.
The boAt Flash smartwatch has numerous features, including a heart rate monitor, SpO2 tracker, 3-axis motion sensor, sleep monitor, and guided meditative breathing app. The device can help keep blood oxygen levels high during your workouts.
The boAt Flash watch boasts of the latest technologies and is priced to be affordable. Bluetooth 5.0 support is a major selling point for the watch, and it is likely to improve with a future software update.
The watch has an IP68-rated sweat and water-resistant design. It has a circular 1.3-inch touch screen and features 10-sports modes. In addition to its sports capabilities, the boAt flash edition is compatible with all smartphones and mobile devices.
5. Noise X-Fit 1 HRX Edition
- 1.52″ TruViewTM display with the best-in-class resolution of 360*400 pixels
- SpO2 levels, heart rate, stress levels and sleep insights
- Up to 10 days of battery
- 15 sports modes
- Over 100+ cloud-based and customisable watch faces
- Up to 10-day battery.
The Noise X-Fit 1 HRX edition is a fitness smartwatch with an IP68 rating and a wealth of health-centric features. The device includes a 24/7 optical heart rate sensor, a stress and sleep monitor, a SpO2 monitor, and different sports modes. The device has been designed to be waterproof and dust-proof.
This smartwatch works by pairing with the free Noisefit app on your smartphone. With the app, you can view detailed statistics about your daily activities, heart rate, and sleep patterns. Its sleek, minimalistic design allows you to use it on any device.
The battery life of the Noise HRX X-Fit 1 is impressive. And since it comes with a magnetic charger, charging is quick and easy. However, the watch can last up to three days if you use all of its features, and it will take about an hour to refuel its battery.
6. GOQii Smart Vital Plus
- SPO2, Body Temperature, Blood Pressure, Step Count, Sleep Patterns, and More
- Engaging fitness activity and nutrition coaching classes, doctor consultations and much more
- 24×7 heart monitoring and Auto Sleep tracking
- 1.57″ colour HD display
- IP68 dust and water-resistant
- Up to 7 days battery life.
If you want a watch that monitors your vitals and keeps track of your health, you should look into the GOQii Smart Vital Plus. This high-tech device keeps track of your blood pressure, body temperature, and sleep patterns. It is equipped with 24×7 heart monitoring and features an auto-sleep monitor. Other features of this smartwatch include its dust and water-resistant design. Moreover, it also features a 7-day battery life.
The smartwatch comes with a 1.57-inch colour HD screen and features a touchscreen. The device is IP68 dust and water-resistant and is equipped with sensors for blood pressure, distance, and a pedometer. Its built-in SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Monitor) and calorie count sensors are an excellent addition for fitness enthusiasts. The GOQii Smart Vital Plus is compatible with iOS and Android platforms.
7. Fire-Boltt Ninja 2 Max
- 1.5″ Full Touch Screen
- Over 200+ Cloud Watch Faces
- Real-time 24*7 SPO2 / Blood Oxygen tracking, Dynamic Heart Rate Monitoring.
- 20 Sports Modes
- 7 days of extensive usage and 25 days of standby battery
- IP68 Water Resistance
- Daily Steps, Fitness, Sports, Heart Rate and SPO2
- Music And Camera Control
- Meditative Breathing
- Sleep monitoring feature.
The Fire-Boltt Ninja 2-Max is an excellent fitness accessory that can help you stay fit. The tracker is equipped with many features that can help you improve your overall health. It includes sleep tracking and meditative breathing exercises. Another great feature is its built-in heart-rate monitor. This tracker monitors your heart rate 24 hours a day and alerts you via vibration if it gets higher than normal.
The Fire Boltt Ninja 2 Max is available in four attractive colour options. It is water-resistant and has several trackers to keep track of your fitness levels. In addition, it works with both Android and iOS operating systems.
8. Devsadan DZ-09 Smart Watch
- All Android mobiles compatible
- Pedometer, sedentary reminder, sleep monitoring
- Phone call and answering, SIM slot
- 230mAh battery.
The Devsadan DZ-09 smart watch is equipped with Bluetooth technology, which allows it to be synchronised with your mobile device. It has several built-in features, including a pedometer, sleep monitor, MP3 playback, Bluetooth music playing, a calendar and stopwatch, and a calculator.
Its battery life isn’t that great, but the features it offers make up for its price. However, the DZ09 Smart Watch could be improved upon in a few areas, such as the app’s control.
9. V8 Smart Watch
- High sensitive capacitive touch screen, 1.54″ TFT HD LCD, 240×240 pixels
- All Android and iOS mobile phones compatible
- Phone call and message via Bluetooth or using a sim card like a mobile phone
- mp3/mp4, camera
- Pedometer, sleep monitoring, sedentary remind.
The V8 Smart Watch connects wirelessly to your smartphone via Bluetooth and keeps track of the number of calories you burn, your sleep, and more. Its fully-touch screen is easy to use and features a comfortable rubber strap. It offers real-time statistics of your vital performance. It’s a great option for those who want to listen to their favourite music or read their messages on the go.
The V8 smartwatch supports SIM cards and is compatible with GSM networks. The watch has an alarm clock and remote notification. In addition, it supports messaging applications such as Facebook and Twitter. Besides, you can use the built-in camera to take photos and videos.