Some people don’t wear a smartwatch only for its purpose. They wear it to show their dignity, luxury, style, and fashion. Price doesn’t matter to them. They even want to wear the most expensive smartwatch in the world. If you are among them, check this list.
You know Amazon and Flipkart are India’s most trusted and popular shopping sites. I share you with 7 of the most luxurious smartwatch brands available there. Key specifications and prices of these high tech watches are given. For more details and the latest price, click on the link provided.
10 Most Expensive Smartwatches for 2023
1. Garmin Fenix 7X Solar GPS Watch
- Updated, ultra-tough athletic design
- 1.4” solar charged display and 51 mm case
- U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Responsive new touchscreen interface
- Track and manage your exertion and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike
- Up to 28 days of battery life in smartwatch mode
2. Garmin Epix Gen 2
Garmin Epix Gen 2 comes with the latest update to Garmin’s popular epix mapping software. This update includes several new features and bug fixes. It is a great watch for cyclists and runners who want to keep track of their route and daily mileage. The software is easy to use, making it perfect for anyone who wants to stay organized and track their progress.
- 24/7 health monitoring
- Smart notifications
- Built-in sports apps
- More satellite coverage
- TopoActive mapping
- 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
3. Apple Watch Ultra [GPS + Cellular]
- Built to meet the demands of endurance athletes, outdoor adventurers and water sports enthusiasts
- Up to 36 hours of battery life
- 49-millimetre corrosion-resistant titanium case
- 100-metre water resistance
- Bright Always-On Retina display
- Advanced metrics including Heart Rate Zones and Running Form
- Precision dual-frequency GPS for accuracy, distance, route and pace calculations
- Redesigned Compass app for all-new views and functionality
4. POLAR Vantage V2
- Lightweight, full aluminium case (only 52g
- Advanced wrist-based HR tracking and GPS
- Ultra-long battery life
- Running and cycling performance tests, FuelWise, route guidance, sleep tracking, and more.
- Training load and recovery tracking tools.
- Polar Flow for planning and following up on your workouts, analyzing activity progress and sleep.
- Connecting with online sports communities.
- Music controls, weather, and phone notifications.
5. Google Pixel Watch
- Beautiful circular, domed design with Wear OS by Google
- Heart rate and sleep monitor, heart rhythm for AFib with ECG
- Google Wallet for contactless payments
- Directions using Maps and event notifications from Calendar
- Messages and calls from your wrist
- Emergency SOS
- Scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- 5 ATM (50 meters) water resistance.
6. SUUNTO 9 BARO Durable GPS Sports Watch
- Designed for athletes who demand the best
- 80 sports modes, barometer and wrist heart-rate monitor
- Made for training, racing and extreme adventures
- Up to 170 hours of continuous exercise tracking
- Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Connect to your favourite sports apps and services from the Suunto app
- 24h/35h/140h battery modes
- FusedTrack for better distance and track accuracy in ultra long run
- Route navigations, sports specific heatmaps, storm alarm, weather trend and sunrise/sunset times
7. ELEMNT Rival Running/Multisport GPS Smartwatch
- GPS Smartwatch with optical heart rate and barometer
- 2 weeks of battery life
- Multiple preconfigured workout profiles – Running, Track Running, Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Pool Swimming, Openwater Swimming, Triathlon and many more.
- Race day features
- 24/7 Heart rate, steps, calories and sleep/HRV data