Some people don’t wear a smartwatch for its purpose only. They wear it to show their dignity, luxury, style, and fashion. Price doesn’t matter to them. They look for the most expensive and most luxury smartwatch with high technology.
You know Amazon and Flipkart are the most trusted and popular shopping sites in India. Here, I share you some of the most luxurious smartwatches from different brands available there. Key specifications and price of these high tech watches are given. For more details and latest price, click on the link provided.
10 Most Expensive Smartwatches for 2021
1. Suunto 9 GPS Sports Watch
Around Rs 1,14,499
- Built To Last: Made for training, racing and extreme adventures
- Up to 120 hours of continuous exercise tracking
- Water resistant to 100 meters
- Great for running, hiking, cycling and more
- Get Connected: Connect to your favorite sports apps
- Share with your sports communities and access specific training analysis and guidance
- Combining Scandinavian design
- Ultra durable materials
- Track your sports, daily activity, and sleep to help you keep life, training and recovery in balance
- Founded in 1936, Suunto brings over 80 years of high quality heritage craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation to our watches, compasses, and dive products
2. Apple Watch Series 6
Around Rs 77,900
- GPS + Cellular model
- Call, text, and get directions without your phone
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display, 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- Sync and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks
3. Motorola Moto 360
Around Rs 52,999
- Voice control: Send texts, set a reminder, or check the weather, all with just your voice
- Timely notifications based on where you are and what you’re doing, so you always stay on track. Weather, flight alerts, traffic and more, all powered by Android Wear
- Built-in activity tracker: Track your steps, calories and heart rate throughout the day.
- 46mm diameter by 11.5mm high
- Operating System: Android Wear
- Display: 1.56” 320 x 290, 205ppi; Backlit LCD; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Battery: 320mAh, Wireless charging with charging dock
- Processor: TI OMAP 3
- Memory: 4GB internal storage +512MB RAM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
4. vivomove Luxe
Around Rs 43,990
- Stylish, traditional analog watch design
- Domed sapphire crystal lens and a stainless steel watch case with a polished finish
- Tune in to your fitness and well-being with all-day health monitoring features
- Battery life up to five days in smart mode and an additional week in watch mode
- Elegant hybrid smartwatch with a sophisticated analog look and advanced smart features
- Stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar view and more
- Tune in to your health 24/7 with Pulse Ox and Body Battery energy monitor features and by tracking your menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate, relaxation and more
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution
5. Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch
Around Rs 40,000
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Easily track your activity with heart rate and GPS mapping
- Check your calorie balance and measure your daily progress.
- Get personal coaching from your wrist during runs and workouts.
- Samsung Connect lets you control your compatible smart devices and appliances, including lights, door locks, the TV and more with a turn of the bezel.
- With Samsung Pay NFC compatibility, make a payment from your wrist with just a tap.
- Customize the watch face with thousands of striking designs.
6. EBuzz Series 6 Smartwatch
Around Rs 39,999
- Make Phone Call Directly From The Smart Watch
- Capacitive full-fit touch screen
- Alarm clock, calendar, stopwatch, Heart Rate Monitor
- IP67 Waterproof and Dustproof
- Call Reminder, Message Reminder, Reminder for drinking, Sedentary Reminder.
- Vibrates when the phone comes a new message(SMS, QQ, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, WeChat.)
7. Fitbit Sense Advanced Health & Fitness Smartwatch
Around Rs 39,990
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body’s response to stress
- Built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation and easily share results with your doctor
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of SpO2 clock faces
- Free 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium for new Premium users
- Use built-in GPS during runs, hikes, rides and more to see pace & distance without your phone
- Use the built-in mic and speaker to take Bluetooth calls hands-free when your phone is nearby
8. Samsung Galaxy Women’s Rose Gold Watch
Around Rs 38,499
- Live a stronger, smarter life. Rest well, stay active and keep stress at bay with built in health tracking.
- Go for days without charging your watch.
- Bluetooth connection keeps everything at your wrist.
- Compatible with select Bluetooth capable smartphones.
- Battery life for Bluetooth (46mm) model roughly three to four days. Battery life for LTE model and Bluetooth (42mm) model is roughly two to three days.
9. Nokia Steel HR Heart Rate & Activity Tracking Watch
Around Rs 36,499
- Continuously track heart rate in workout mode to optimize training, and monitor daily and overnight heart rate to improve health over time
- Up to 25 days battery life, plus 20 more days on power reserve mode
- Automatically track walk, run, swim, distance and calories burned and enjoy more than 10 activities that can be recognized
- Water resistant to 50m
- Receive notifications for text messages, calls, and events on the watch screen
10. HUAWEI Watch GT 2 Pro Smartwatch
Around Rs. 30,590
- 1.39″ AMOLED Sapphire Display
- Provides comprehensive data such as heart rate, average speed, the maximum slope, track and distance for cross-country skiing, skiing and snowboarding on a ski field.
- Efficient Wireless Charging Up to 2 weeks of battery life. With 5 minutes of wireless quick charge, you can use it for 10 hours. Supports reverse charging from your phone when there is lack of chargers.
- Receive, reject or mute calls
- Just tap your watch to the HUAWEI phones, and then you can easily start the quick transfer of photos.
- Simply tap your watch to the HUAWEI phone for instant connection, then customize your own watch faces with any photos from your phones.