Some people don’t wear a smartwatch only for its purpose. They wear it to show their dignity, luxury, style, and fashion. Price doesn’t matter to them. They even want to wear the most expensive smartwatch in the world. If you are among them, check this list.
You know Amazon and Flipkart are India’s most trusted and popular shopping sites. I share you with 10 of the most luxurious smartwatch brands available there. Key specifications and prices of these high tech watches are given. For more details and the latest price, click on the link provided.
10 Most Expensive Smartwatches for 2022
1. Samsung Gear Fit Smart Watch
Around Rs 1,32,800
Samsung Gear Fit is the most expensive smartwatch in India you can ever wear. It has a 1.84” super AMOLED screen and can connect to any Android device via Bluetooth 4.0.
Samsung’s Gear features a 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. It is undoubtedly one of the most attractive fitness bands we’ve seen yet. It is costlier than any other watch mentioned below.
2. Garmin Fenix 6X
Around Rs 88,490
Garmin Fenix 6X is another costliest smartwatch in India. It can track your running, hiking and swimming activities. Besides, it comes with a barometer, altimeter, compass and more. In addition, this smartwatch also has a built-in heart rate monitor and a battery life of up to 25 hours in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode.
- Carbon-graphite material.
- Dynamic pace pro feature, which helps you run smarter over various types of terrain.
- Multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors.
- Streaming services and music without your phone
3. POLAR Vantage V2
Around Rs 79,258
The POLAR Vantage V2 is a high-end sport watch designed for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. It features a sleek, lightweight design, along with a variety of advanced tracking features that allow you to monitor your performance closely.
The watch has a built-in GPS sensor that can track your location and speed and record your routes. It also features a barometer, altimeter, and an advanced optical heart rate monitor that can track your beats in real-time. You can sync the watch with up to 3 separate Bluetooth devices, allowing you to receive data from all of them at once on its high-resolution display.
- Lightweight, full aluminium case (only 52g
- Advanced wrist-based HR tracking and GPS
- Ultra-long battery life
- Running and cycling performance tests, FuelWise, route guidance, sleep tracking, and more.
- Training load and recovery tracking tools.
- Polar Flow for planning and following up on your workouts, analyzing activity progress and sleep.
- Connecting with online sports communities.
- Music controls, weather, and phone notifications.
4. Apple Watch Series 6
Around Rs 77,900
Apple Watch S6 is the best expensive smartwatch among others. It comes with 38mm or 42mm screen size options and various materials for different price ranges. The S6 also features the next-generation heart rate monitor, which can take an ECG (electrocardiogram) in just 30 seconds. It also comes equipped with mobile payments functionality, Siri integration, and custom watch faces.
Overall, the Apple Watch Series 6 offers incremental updates to the product line.
- GPS + Cellular model
- Call, text, and get directions without your phone
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display, 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- Sync and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks
5. Amazfit Zepp E Circle
Around Rs 44,672
It is an all-in-one smart band with a 1.28-inch full-colour display. It monitors heart rate, sleep patterns and steps during the day and night. Impressively, it also boasts a cardiac rhythm analysis feature that alerts you if your heart is beating abnormally.
- Pure black 3D curved bezel-less glass and polished stainless-steel back perfectly fused together, making the watch sleek and ultra-slim.
- SpO2 to measure your current blood-oxygen saturation instantly from your wrist.
- Light sleep, deep sleep, rapid eye movement (REM), and awake time.
- Up to 7 days in typical usage mode for a single full charge.
- Notifications when your heart rate exceeds the recommended limit. Also, incoming calls, emails, messages and others without a phone.
- Sedentary reminders.
6. TicWatch C2 Plus
Around Rs 41,498
TicWatch C2 Plus has a circular OLED display (with “flat” tire like in Moto 360), 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM, cellular data connection, heart rate monitor, GPS + GLONASS tracking, microphone and its app store.
The specs are decent for an Android smartwatch, with the only thing to complain about being its low-grade camera (2Mp). It is also water and dust resistant. The watch is available in three colours: silver, grey and rose gold.
- Upgraded version from TicWatch C2.
- Wear OS by Google compatible with iPhone and Android phones and devices.
- Google Assistant.
- NFC and IP68 Waterproof
- IP68 Waterproof rating.
- Built-in GPS – GPS, GLONASS and Beidou positioning built-in, Google Fit and TicMotion.
7. Casio G-shock G-squad Smartwatch
Around Rs. 39,995
The smartwatch is designed for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. It has several features that make it ideal for the gym, running, or cycling. These include a stopwatch, timer, and world time clock, as well as an automatic backlight that makes it easy to see in low light conditions. The watch also has a built-in altimeter and barometer for tracking changes in altitude and atmospheric pressure. It is also water-resistant up to 100 meters, meaning you can wear it while swimming or surfing.
The Android Wear operating system powers the G-squad Smartwatch. It means users can download and use apps just as they would on their mobile phones. These include Google Maps and a range of fitness trackers and sports apps. Users can also make and answer calls via the watch using a Bluetooth connection. It also comes with Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect to a phone or computer without the need for cables.
- Heart Rate Monitor.
- FIRSTBEAT technologies for helping in maximizing training effectiveness through highly accurate data analysis.
- VO2max Measurement which uses heart rate and running speed to calculate the maximum consumable oxygen uptake.
- Stainless Steel with 55 millimetres diameter.
- GPS functionality.
- USB charging for GPS, heart rate monitor, other training functions, and solar charging for daily watch use.
- G-shock MOVE App for training history and analysis.
8. SUUNTO 7 Versatile Sports Watch
Around Rs 37,436
For those looking for a good sports watch, you can’t do much better than the Suunto 7 wristwatch. It has many features that make it one of the most versatile watches on the market today.
You can use it for running, biking, swimming, and just about any other type of sport. It has a built-in GPS that keeps track of your progress, and it also has sensors that can track your heart rate and other vital statistics.
The watch is also waterproof to wear while swimming or diving. It has a colour touch screen display that makes it easy to navigate, and it also has a long battery life so that you can use it for extended periods.
Overall, the Suunto 7 is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a good quality sports watch. It’s versatile, durable, and has all the features you need to keep track of your progress.
- Accurate exercise tracking
- GPS barometer, wrist heart-rate sensor, and music control.
- Compatible with iOS and Android.
- 70+ sports modes, from running to cycling to swimming and skiing
- Suunto app for detailed training insights.
- Free offline outdoor maps for finding your way.
- Built-in heatmaps of 15 activities.
- Battery lasts up to 48h in smartwatch use or up to 12h in GPS tracking mode.
9. COROS PACE Multisport GPS Watch
Around Rs 32,499
COROS is a company that produces multisport GPS watches. The PACE is their latest model, and it has a lot to offer athletes of all levels.
The watch has a built-in heart rate monitor. It also has a barometer and altimeter to get more accurate measurements for your workout.
The watch can be used in the pool and is perfect for triathletes. It also has GPS technology, which means you’ll get very accurate distance measurements during training or racing.
- Optical heart rate monitor and performance metrics for running, swimming and cycling activities.
- Engineered with a power-efficient central core.
- Great for running, cycling, swimming, and triathlons.
- GPS, GLONASS and BDS work together for precise locating.
- Notifications from the phone.
10. Nokia Withings Fitness Watch
Around Rs 30,400
It is an excellent device for tracking your fitness progress. It has various features that make it an ideal option for anyone looking to get in shape.
One of the outstanding features is its heart rate monitor. This is an excellent feature for those looking to improve their cardiovascular health. The watch also tracks steps taken, calories burned, and sleep quality.
You can access all the information through the watch’s accompanying app. This makes it easy to track your progress and see how you improve over time.
The Nokia Withings Fitness Watch is also an excellent option for those looking to lose weight. The watch shows how many calories you are burning each day.
Overall, the watch is an excellent device for anyone looking to get in shape. It has various features that make it an ideal option for anyone looking to improve their fitness.
- Heart rate monitoring.
- Up to 25 days battery life, plus 20 more days on power reserve mode (time and activity tracking only).
- Activity tracking – walk, run, swim, distance and calories burned.
- Water-resistant to 50m.
- Smartphone alerts.