There’s no denying that tracking calories is an integral part of a healthy diet, and that’s especially true if you’re looking to lose weight. That’s why it can be so helpful to have a good calorie-tracking watch on hand. Here are 10 of the best calorie tracker watches in India for 2023.
Such a smartwatch can help you maintain your weight and stay healthy. By tracking your caloric intake, you’ll understand better how much food contributes to your overall caloric intake. This can help you make healthier choices and avoid eating more than you need. Additionally, a calorie tracker smartwatch can motivate you to lose weight by providing daily data on your progress.
Check our top picks of the best calorie counter watches from top smartwatch brands. For more details and latest prices at Amazon, click the links provided.
Best Calorie Tracker Watches for 2023
1. Amazfit GTS 4 Mini Smart Watch
- Immersive 1.65” HD AMOLED Display, always-on
- 24H Heart Rate, SpO2, Stress Monitoring
- 120+ Sports Modes
- Distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other data
- Five satellite positioning systems to help you track your moves
- 5 ATM Water Resistance & Swim Tracking
- 15-day Battery Life.
2. boAt Wave Lite Smartwatch
- 1.69-inch HD full touch display, 500 nits of brightness
- Heart rate and blood oxygen levels on-the-go
- Calories burnt and steps taken
- Multiple sports modes – Walking, Running, Cycling, Climbing, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Skipping and Swimming
- Google and Apple Fit to seamlessly monitor your health
- 140+ watch faces.
3. Fire-Boltt Ninja 3 Smartwatch
- India’s No 1 Wearable Watch Brand Q122
- 1.69” HD Large Touch Screen
- •Real-time 24*7 SPO2 tracking, Dynamic Heart Rate Monitoring
- 60 sports modes
- Count steps, distance, and calories burned
- IP68 Water Resistant
- About seven days of battery life and a Standby Time of 25 Days
- Unlimited Customized Built-in Watch Faces
- Inbuilt Social Media Notifications
- Daily Steps, Sleep, Fitness, Sports
- Music And Camera Control
- IP68 Water Resistant.
4. Redmi Watch 2 Lite
- 1.55″ HD, LCD display
- 100+ Pro Workout Modes
- Multi-system GPS
- Continuous HR and SpO2, Women’s Health
- Custom watch faces
- 6 axis sensors
- 5 ATM waterproof
- Up to 10 days Battery Life
- Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth 5.0
5. TAGG Verve MAX Smartwatch
- 1.78” large Hi-Res Display, 320×380 pixels high resolution
- Real-time SPO2, Heart Rate tracking, Blood Pressure Monitoring and Breath Exercise
- 24 Sports Mode & In-App GPS
- Multiple Live In-Built Watch Faces
- Breakthrough Sensors with TAGG Sense+ Technology
- 7 Days Battery Life
- IPX68 Water Proof.
6. Fitbit Versa 2
- Amazon Alexa for quick news, info and weather
- Bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more
- Track your time in light, deep, and rem sleep stages
- 24/7 heart rate tracking to track calorie burn, workouts, resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level
- 300+ songs—plus control Spotify from your wrist
- Always-on display
- Notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps
- 5+ day battery life
- Wireless Communication Technology: Wi-Fi
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless.
7. GOQii Smart Vital Fitness Watch
- Monitoring (SpO2) blood oxygen levels
- 1.3 inches colour display, full touch screen
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, active time
- 24×7 heart monitoring, Auto Sleep tracking
- Multiple watch faces
- Find my phone, music control, camera, stopwatch, timer, raise to wake, alarms, inactivity alerts.
8. CrossBeats Ignite Spectra Plus
- 1.78 Inch, Super AMOLED Display, Always On Display (AOD)
- Bluetooth Calling and other notifications
- Storage up to 150+ Songs
- AI Voice Assistant
- AI Health Features, Heart Rate Monitor, BP, and Sleep Monitoring
- TWS Pairing, Multiple Sports Mode
- 200+Watch Faces
- 15 days battery life
- 28 distinct sports modes that capture your motions
- 1.78” Super Retina Always On AMOLED display, 368X448 pixels, 650 nits peak brightness.
9. Garmin Venu Square Smartwatch
- Body Battery, stress, menstrual cycle, Pulse OX and more
- Tracking run, walk, cycle, swim, golf, yoga, Pilates etc
- Steps count, calories burnt, intensity mins, sleep tracking
- Battery Life up to 6 days (smartwatch), up to 6 hours (GPS + music), and up to 14 hours (GPS only).
10. Honor Watch GS 3 Smartwatch
- 1.43-inch AMOLED screen and a 326 PPI resolution
- Over 97% Heart Rate Accuracy
- 24/7 Blood Oxygen Monitor
- 14-day strong battery life under a typical usage scenario
- •Sleep tracking throughout the entire sleeping process