There are a lot of different smartwatches on the market today. But which one is the best for monitoring your blood oxygen levels? In this page, we will show you some of the best smartwatches with SpO2 blood oxygen monitors in India.
What is SpO2?
SpO2 is the short form for Saturation of Peripheral Oxygen. SpO2, or oxygen saturation, is a vital measure of how well your lungs are functioning. Normal values for SpO2 range from 95-99%. Levels below 85% indicate a possible problem, and levels above 98% indicate you are doing well.
Benefits of wearing a smartwatch with SpO2 readings or oximeter
If you are like most people, you probably wear a watch to tell time. But what if you could also use your watch to monitor your health? Smartwatches with SpO2 sensors can help you keep track of your oxygen saturation levels and ensure they are always in the healthy range.
The benefits of monitoring your SpO2 with a watch are clear. Not only can it help prevent heart problems, but it can also provide peace of mind during periods of stress or illness. In this Covid-19 time, the popularity of such wearables is increasing.
These selected best smartwatches automatically monitor your blood oxygen saturation and inform your health status on the go. The list starts with the top smartwatch brands like Samsung and Apple. If you are looking for cheaper options, check the remaining watches on the list and click on the link provided for more details and prices at Amazon.
Best Smartwatches with SPO2 for 2023
1. Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
- SpO2 sensor
- New and improved sleep tracking technology. It can detect snoring, understand and track your sleep.
- Monitor everything from body fat percentage (BIA) to skeletal muscle weight
- Monitor your heart rate and track your cardiovascular health
- Count your steps, calories, and even your routines.
- Over 90 exercise support
- Sapphire crystal display with is stronger against scratches.
2. Apple Watch Series 8
- Advanced sensors to help you better understand your health.
- Always-On Retina display – easy to read
- Watch faces with complications tailored to whatever you’re into.
- Crash Detection, Fall Detection, Emergency SOS
- Temperature sensing, blood oxygen, ECG, and sleep monitor
- Compatible with iPhone 8 or later with the latest iOS version.
3. CrossBeats Ignite S3 Max
- 1.85 Inch, 3D Curved, UHD Display
- Bluetooth Calling and Other Notifications
- AI Voice Assistant
- Heart Rate Monitor, BP and Sleep Monitoring
- Gesture Control
- 30+ Sports Mode
- 200+Watch Faces
- Music Control
- 10 Days Battery
- Break-free Battery to spend more time on your wrist than charging
- A wide range of sports modes to choose
- Constant HR, BP, SpO2 monitoring, advanced sleep detector
- 1.85” UHD display by TrueHueTM.
4. Garmin Forerunner 245
- Music streaming
- Bezel Material: fibre-reinforced polymer
- 240 x 240 pixels
- Advanced running dynamics
- Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection
- Battery life up to 7 days
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- SpO2 and heart rate monitor, Compass, Accelerometer, Incident Detection, Sleep monitoring, Calories burned, Distance travelled, Intensity minutes, and more.
5. realme Smart Watch 2 Pro
- 1.75″ HD Super Bright Touchscreen Display
- Heart Rate & Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitors
- Dual Satellite low power GPS supporting GLONASS and GPS
- Up to 14 Days Battery Life
- 90 Sport Modes
- Sleep Monitor, Accelerometer, Activity Tracker, GPS.
6. Fire-Boltt 360 Smartwatch
- 1.3 inches Color screen full touch display
- Real-time Blood Oxygen / SPo2, Optical Heart rate Monitoring
- Meditative breathing
- Battery life 8 days in a Normal Mode and around 20 days in a standby mode
- About 8 activity tracking parameters
- 100+ unique watch faces
- Smart notifications
- Camera & Music Control.
7. Noise ColorFit Pulse Spo2 Smart Watch
- Battery backup of 10 days
- Blood oxygen (Spo2 levels), real-time heart rate, and comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality
- 60+ cloud-based watch faces
- 1.4″ Full Touch HD display with 240*240 pixels
- 8 sports modes.
The Noise ColorFit Pulse Spo2 Smart Watch is a wearable device designed to improve the quality of your life. The watch has a blood oxygen sensor that monitors your breathing and alerts with real-time updates to you. This information is then used to provide personalized breathing exercises, help you better understand your health, and keep track of your progress.
If you’re looking for a stylish and affordable smartwatch, the Noise ColorFit Pulse Spo2 may be worth your consideration. The watch comes with various features, including a sleep monitor and pedometer.
8. GOQii Smart Vital Lite
- Smart Notifications
- 1.4″ Display with 240*240 Pixels
- Blood Oxygen (Spo2 Levels), Real-Time Heart Rate, and Comprehensive Analysis Of Your Sleep Quality
- Count Steps, Distance, and Calories Burned.
- IP68 water resistant
- 7-Day Battery Life and a Standby Time of 25 Days.
9. boAt Wave Lite Smartwatch
- 1.69-inch HD full touch display, 500 nits of brightness
- Ultra slim and lightweight design
- Heart rate and SpO2 monitor
- Calories burnt & steps taken
- Multiple sports modes including Walking, Running, Cycling, Climbing, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Skipping and Swimming
- Google and Apple Fit support
- IP68 dust, sweat and splash resistance
- 140+ watch faces.
10. Amazfit GTS2 Mini
- Always-on 1.55-inch AMOLED Display, 314 PPI Resolution
- Super-Lightweight body
- Blood oxygen monitoring
- Battery Life 21 days
- 68 built-in sports modes
- 5 ATM water-resistance
- Alexa Built-in
- 24H Heart Rate, Female cycle, Sleep Quality, and Stress level monitoring
- Bluetooth music control.