There are a lot of different smartwatches on the market today. But which one is the best for monitoring your blood oxygen levels? In this page, we will discuss some of the best smartwatches with SpO2 blood oxygen monitors in India.
What is SpO2?
SpO2 is the short form for Saturation of Peripheral Oxygen. SpO2, or oxygen saturation, is a vital measure of how well your lungs are functioning. Normal values for SpO2 range from 95-99%. Levels below 85% indicate a possible problem, and levels above 98% indicate you are doing well.
Benefits of wearing a smartwatch with SpO2 readings or oximeter
If you are like most people, you probably wear a watch to tell time. But what if you could also use your watch to monitor your health? Smartwatches with SpO2 sensors can help you keep track of your oxygen saturation levels and ensure they are always in the healthy range.
The benefits of monitoring your SpO2 with a watch are clear. Not only can it help prevent heart problems, but it can also provide peace of mind during periods of stress or illness. In this Covid-19 time, the popularity of such wearables is increasing.
These selected best smartwatches automatically monitor your blood oxygen saturation and inform your health status on the go. The list starts with the top smartwatch brands like Samsung, Apple, and OnePlus. If you are looking for cheaper options, check the remaining watches on the list and click on the link provided for more details and prices at Amazon.
Best Smartwatches with SPO2 for 2022
1. Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- Compatible with Android Smartphones
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Sensor for Body Composition and Heart Rate
- Advanced Sleep Analysis & Women’s Health.
- Enhanced Fitness tracking for 90+ workouts
- Wear OS powered by Samsung
- Automatic SpO2 monitoring
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 has a built-in SpO2 monitor that tracks your breathing patterns and sends the data to the watch. This information can help you better understand how your oxygen level affects your health and alert you if something is wrong.
The Galaxy Watch also has a heart rate monitor that can be used to gauge your stress levels, as well as your general health. It also helps you track your health and provide peace of mind during illness or stress.
2. Apple Watch Series 7
- Always-on Retina display
- IP6X dust resistance and swim-proof design
- Blood oxygen monitor with a powerful sensor
- ECG anytime, anywhere
- Heart rhythm notifications
- Sleep tracking
- Tai chi and pilates workouts, running, yoga, swimming and dance tracking
- Music and podcasts
- All-day battery life
The Apple Watch Series 7 comes with a blood oxygen monitor and can track your heart, breathing rate, and more. With this information, you can better understand how to improve your health and live a longer life.
Apple Watch Series 7 has many features that make it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a smartwatch. It comes with a new S7 processor, more battery life, and a better screen. This best smartwatch also has a new Digital Crown and Side Button that gives you more control over how you interact with the watch.
3. OnePlus Watch
- 2.5D curved glass & Fluoroelastomer band
- Bluetooth 5.0, hand-free calls, messages, music control, find your phone, remote camera etc.
- Good battery life with Warp Charge
- 4GB standalone storage
- 110+ workout types, 5ATM + IP 68 water and dust resistance
- Automatic workout detections
- Blood Oxygen saturation, step & heart rate, sleep & stress, sedentary reminder, etc.
- Up to 14 days.
The OnePlus Watch has sensors to measure heart and blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels. The watch is designed to help people with high blood pressure or other conditions preventing normal oxygen levels from reaching the brain. Oxygen saturation levels are essential for mental and overall physical health.
OnePlus Watch is an excellent smartwatch with many features that make it stand out from other watches on the market.
4. Garmin Forerunner 245
- Music streaming
- Bezel Material: fibre-reinforced polymer
- 240 x 240 pixels
- Advanced running dynamics
- Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection
- Battery life up to 7 days
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- SpO2 and heart rate monitor, Compass, Accelerometer, Incident Detection, Sleep monitoring, Calories burned, Distance travelled, Intensity minutes, and more.
The Garmin Forerunner 245 is a GPS watch that includes a SpO2 monitor. The monitor can be used to track your blood oxygen level. It helps you decide if you are safe to exercise or not.
The Forerunner 245 has a few unique features that set it apart from other running watches. One of these features is the ability to track your VO2 Max, which measures your fitness. The smartwatch also has an accelerometer and altimeter, tracking your running progress and elevation changes. Additionally, the Forerunner 245 has a built-in heart rate sensor and can transmit data wirelessly to compatible devices.
5. realme Smart Watch 2 Pro
- 1.75″ HD Super Bright Touchscreen Display
- Heart Rate & Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitors
- Dual Satellite low power GPS supporting GLONASS and GPS
- Up to 14 Days Battery Life
- 90 Sport Modes
- Sleep Monitor, Accelerometer, Activity Tracker, GPS
If you’re looking for a reliable way to monitor your health, the SpO2 sensor with realme Smart Watch 2 Pro is a great option. The sensor can track your oxygen saturation levels at all times. Additionally, the watch’s display will notify you when your levels are low or high so that you can take appropriate action.
Realme Smart Watch 2 Pro is a great option to consider. The watch has a lot of good features that make it stand out from the competition. One of the standout features is its ability to track your health and fitness data quite well. It also has an excellent display that makes it easy to read and navigate.
6. Fire-Boltt 360 Smartwatch
- •1.3 inches Color screen full touch display
- •Real-time Blood Oxygen / SPo2, Optical Heart rate Monitoring
- •Meditative breathing
- •Battery life 8 days in a Normal Mode and around 20 days in a standby mode
- •About 8 activity tracking parameters
- •100+ unique watch faces
- •Smart notifications
- •Camera & Music Control.
The Fire-Boltt 360 Smartwatch also comes with a real-time blood oxygen monitor. It also has a built-in GPS and accelerometer to track your movement. The Smartwatch displays your breathing and heart rate data in real-time, so you can see how well you are doing and make adjustments as needed.
The Fire-Boltt 360 is touted as a smartwatch that stands out from the rest because of its unique features. These standout features include its excellent ability to track your fitness and sleep activities, access notifications, make calls, and control music playback. Additionally, the watch is compatible with iOS and Android devices, so you can use it on your way to work or running errands.
7. Noise ColorFit Pulse Spo2 Smart Watch
- Battery backup of 10 days
- Blood oxygen (Spo2 levels), real-time heart rate, and comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality
- 60+ cloud-based watch faces
- 1.4″ Full Touch HD display with 240*240 pixels
- 8 sports modes.
The Noise ColorFit Pulse Spo2 Smart Watch is a wearable device designed to improve the quality of your life. The watch has a blood oxygen sensor that monitors your breathing and alerts with real-time updates to you. This information is then used to provide personalized breathing exercises, help you better understand your health, and keep track of your progress.
If you’re looking for a stylish and affordable smartwatch, the Noise ColorFit Pulse Spo2 may be worth your consideration. The watch comes with various features, including a sleep monitor and pedometer.
8. GOQii Smart Vital Lite
- Smart Notifications
- 1.4″ Display with 240*240 Pixels
- Blood Oxygen (Spo2 Levels), Real-Time Heart Rate, and Comprehensive Analysis Of Your Sleep Quality
- Count Steps, Distance, and Calories Burned.
- IP68 water resistant
- 7-Day Battery Life and a Standby Time of 25 Days.
GOQii Smart Vital Lite is a new smartwatch from GOQii with some great features. It has a SpO2 monitor that allows you to track your blood oxygen levels and see how well you’re doing.
The watch also has an altimeter and barometer that can be used to track your altitude and air pressure, respectively. Besides, it has a monitor that can help you monitor your heart health. Additionally, you use it as a timer and stopwatch. You’ll also find a built-in GPS unit so that you can track your location and movements. The watch has a variety of other features helpful to you.
9. boAt Wave Lite Smartwatch
- 1.69 inch HD full touch display, 500 nits of brightness
- Ultra slim and lightweight design
- Heart rate and SpO2 monitor
- Calories burnt & steps taken
- Multiple sports modes including Walking, Running, Cycling, Climbing, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Skipping and Swimming
- Google and Apple Fit support
- IP68 dust, sweat and splash resistance
- 140+ watch faces.
The SpO2 monitor with boAt Wave Lite Smartwatch transmits oxygen levels in the blood through an optical sensor and displays them on the screen. The monitor can be used to diagnose your health conditions.
The boAt Wave Lite is a great option for people who want a basic watch but don’t want to sacrifice features. This watch has many special features that make it stand out from other watches on the market. Overall, it is a great choice for anyone looking for a basic smartwatch that has plenty of extra features.
10. Amazfit GTS2 Mini
- Always-on 1.55-inch AMOLED Display, 314 PPI Resolution
- Super-Light weight body
- Blood oxygen monitoring
- Battery Life 21 days
- 68 built-in sports modes
- 5 ATM water-resistance
- Alexa Built-in
- 24H Heart Rate, Female cycle, Sleep Quality, and Stress level monitoring
- Bluetooth music control.
The Amazfit GTS2 Mini Smartwatch is another excellent device for monitoring blood oxygen levels. This watch has a sensor that monitors your pulse and oxygen levels, so you can get an accurate reading without going to the doctor.
The Amazfit GTS2 Mini is a great buy for those looking for a quality smartwatch that is not too expensive. This watch has all the features and functions that you would expect in a high-end model, but it is also very affordable. The watch is easy to use and comes with various apps to choose from. Overall, the smartwatch is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-quality smartwatch without spending an arm and a leg.
What’s the LOW PRICE today?
Buy anything at the best price.