Running is a great way to get in shape and improve your fitness, but it can be hard to track your progress. With the right GPS smartwatch, you can track your progress, stay motivated, and even share your progress with friends. Here are the seven best GPS smartwatches for runners in India for 2023.
GPS watches help runners by tracking their distance, time, and pace. This information can be used to improve their running habits and make sure they are getting the most out of their workouts.
Why do you need to use a running watch especially?
Running is a great way to increase your heart rate and burn calories. But if you’re like most people, you don’t have time to stop and strap on a heart monitor before starting your run. That’s where smart watches come in. They can track your progress, time, distance, and calories burned while running. They can also alert you when your heart rate gets too high or low so that you can adjust your pace accordingly.
Running watches have built-in sensors that track steps taken, stairs climbed, and calories burned so that you can see how active you are overall and ensure you’re meeting your fitness goals.
Check these best running watches specially selected and choose the best one from the list. For their latest price and more details at Amazon, click the links provided:
Best GPS Smartwatches for Runners for 2023
1. Apple Watch Ultra [GPS + Cellular]
- Rugged and capable
- Suitable for athletes, outdoor adventurers and water sports enthusiasts
- 49-millimetre corrosion-resistant titanium case
- 100-metre water resistance
- Bright Always-On Retina display
- Advanced metrics including Heart Rate Zones and Running Form
- Precision dual-frequency GPS for accuracy, distance, route and pace calculations
- Redesigned Compass for all-new views and functionality
- Alpine Loop band to meet the needs of hikers and climbers.
2. Garmin Fenix 7
- Solar charge battery for up to 18 days
- Multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO)
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment
- A stylish DLC or titanium bezel.
- ABC SENSORS.
3. Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro
- Improved sleep tracking technology
- Monitor everything from body fat percentage (BIA) to skeletal muscle weight
- Optical Heart Rate Sensor to monitor your heart rate and track your cardiovascular health
- Fitness Tracking — counting your steps, calories, and even your routines. (+ over 90 exercises)
- Sapphire crystal display
4. POLAR Grit X
- Full GPS and HR tracking
- Up to 7 days battery life
- 24/7 HR. At 64 grams
- Passed several MIL-STD-810G tests and water resistance up to 100m / 10ATM
- Real-time turn-by-turn route guidance and route import from Komoot
- Compass and barometric altitude (in training mode)
- Automatic uphill and downhill stats
- +130 sports profiles.
5. POLAR Vantage V2
- The lightweight, multisport smart watch
- HR tracking, GPS, running and cycling performance tests, FuelWise smart fuelling assistant, sleep tracking, and more.
- Ultra-long battery life
- Training load and recovery tracking tools
- Polar Flow for planning and following up on your workouts, analyzing activity progress and sleep
- Music controls, weather and phone notifications.
6. Amazfit GTS2 Mini
- 1.55-inch Always-on AMOLED Display, 314 PPI Resolution
- Super-Lightweight body with only 19.5 grams
- Intelligently monitoring your (SpO2) blood oxygen levels
- Basic Usage Battery Life 21 days
- 68 built-in sports modes
- 5 ATM water-resistance
- Alexa Built-in
- 24H Heart Rate, Female cycle, Sleep quality and Stress level monitoring
- Bluetooth music control.
7. SUUNTO 7 Versatile Sports Watch
- Accurate exercise tracking
- GPS barometer, wrist heart-rate sensor, music control
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- 70+ sports modes, from running to cycling to swimming and skiing
- Free offline outdoor maps for finding your way
- Built-in heatmaps of 15 activities
- Battery life up to 48h in smartwatch use or up to 12h in GPS tracking mode.