Looking for a smartwatch that can track your blood sugar levels? If so, you’ll want to check out the best smartwatches with blood sugar monitor available in India. These watches include features like glucose tracking, making them a great choice if you have diabetes or prediabetes.
How do smartwatches measure blood sugar?
People with diabetes rely on blood sugar measurements to manage their disease. Smartwatches can help people with diabetes measure their blood glucose levels accurately.
Smartwatches are designed to track activities such as steps taken and heart rate. This information can then calculate calories burned and estimate how much glucose the user has consumed. Tests have shown that smartwatch-based glucose monitoring is accurate compared to conventional methods in people with diabetes. The technology may also be useful for people who do not have diabetes but want to monitor their health in general.
How are smartwatches with a glucometer beneficial to you?
A glucometer is a device that monitors blood sugar levels. Smartwatches with a glucometer are beneficial because they can provide users with real-time glucose readings. This can help users in their diabetes management, as well as track their overall health and fitness.
Check these selected watches and choose your best smartwatch from the list. For more details and their prices at Amazon, click on the provided links:
6 Best Smartwatches with Blood Sugar Monitor for 2023
1. Apple Watch Series 7
- Always-on Retina display
- IP6X dust resistance and swim-proof design
- Monitoring blood oxygen and blood sugar
- ECG anytime, anywhere
- Heart rhythm notifications
- Sleep monitor
- Tracking tai chi and pilates workouts along with running, yoga, swimming and dance
- Tracking your daily activity and your trends in the Fitness tracker app
- Music and podcasts
- All-day battery life.
2. Fitbit Sense Advanced
- EDA Scan app
- On-wrist skin temperature sensor
- Blood sugar level notification
- High & low heart rate notifications alert
- Battery life 6 days plus
- Built-in GPS
- Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in.
3. Garmin Venu 2
- Bright AMOLED display
- Glucose level reading
- Health snapshot, Body Battery energy levels, sleep score, fitness age, stress tracking and more
- 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps
- Preloaded workouts
- Music on the go.
4. Garmin Forerunner 245 Music
- Monitoring continuous glucose monitoring
- Your favourite songs right from your watch
- Free adaptive training plans from Garmin coach or creates your own custom workouts
- Advanced running dynamics
- Safety and tracking features
- Battery life up to 7 days
- Material Rubber.
5. Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- Continuous glucose monitoring sensor
- Compatible with Android Smartphones
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Sensor
- Advanced Sleep Tracking and Women’s Health
- 90+ workouts/sports modes
- Wear OS Powered by Samsung.
6. Fossil Gen 5
- Powered with wear OS by Google
- Compatible with iPhone and Android phones
- Smart Battery modes to extend battery life
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking
- Built-in GPS for distance tracking
- Swimproof design 3ATM
- G Pay, Google Assistant
- Phone calls
- 8GB of storage and 1G RAM memory
Other best smartwatches with special features:
| Smartwatches with SpO2
| Smartwatches with blood pressure monitor
| Bluetooth calling smartwatches
| Waterproof smartwatches