More and more new smartwatches are flooding the market. Top brands, emerging brands and unknown brands of watches are causing you to be confused to choose the best one among them. If you are looking for the best smartwatch under 15000 rupees in India, the list here will help you buy the right one for your budget.
How did we select these top smartwatches under 15,000?
Out of several smartwatches available in India in the price range, we filtered based on the following criteria:
- Top and most popular brands in the market
- Build quality and durability
- Stylish design for the wrist
- Water-resistant for swimming and other sports activities
- Essential features like heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, fitness tracking, GPS, support for many sports and more
- Call, SMS, and other notifications
- Battery life.
At last, we got the 10 topmost out of the best smartwatches for the price as given in the list below. Choose your favourite brand and style, then click on the link for more details, user reviews and price.
Best Smartwatches under 15000 for 2022 in India
1. OnePlus Watch
- Stylish design and comfortable to wear
- 46mm hand-polished round watch case with 2.5D curved glass and Fluoroelastomer band
- Bluetooth 5.0, hand-free calls, message notification, music control, find your phone, remote camera and more
- 1.39 inch AMOLED, 454×454 display
- Good battery life combines with Warp Charge – a day’s power in 5 minutes or a week’s power in 20 minutes.
- 316L stainless steel case
- 4GB standalone storage and compatible with Bluetooth earbuds
- 110+ workout types
- 5ATM + IP 68 water and dust resistance
- Automatic workout detections
- All health data on one app
- Up to 14 days of battery life.
Despite being a wearable computer, the OnePlus Watch offers more features than a regular phone. It tracks different metrics, such as heart rate, calories burned, and steps taken. You can also change advanced settings and set reminders.
A OnePlus Watch is a good option for a fitness-minded person. Navigation is simple, with two buttons on the right side of the device. The device’s heart rate monitor is accurate, and the companion app has many useful features.
The watch’s app features three main screens: the Health page, the Fitness page, and the Settings page. The Health page displays the watch’s health data, such as your blood oxygen levels and stress levels, while the Fitness page shows your workout records and lets you set goals. In addition to it, it displays the number of calories burned in the last seven days.
2. HONOR Magic Watch 2
- 46mm (1.39-inch) AMOLED Colour Full Touch Screen, Resolution 454×454
- Answer, decline calls and call waiting, contacts list, call records
- Multiple and personalized watch faces
- Battery Life (455 mAh) up to 14 days on a single full charge
- 100 workout modes and 13 different running courses
- SpO2 Monitor
- Continuous heart rate monitor and alerts
- Sleep monitoring, Rapid Eye Movement (REM), awake count, breathing quality
- Stress monitoring
- •Breathing exercise
- 4GB built-in storage – music playback control from the wrist.
The HONOR Magic Watch 2 offers 14 days of battery life, 13 goal-based modes, and Bluetooth calling. The case is made from 316L stainless steel that provides a high strength-to-weight ratio and is also less susceptible to everyday wear and tear.
The watch is lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and features a contoured design. It has a magnetic charging dock that attaches to a charging dock. It also has dual-core processors and can multitask, making it ideal for busy people, professional athletes, and technology enthusiasts.
3. Huawei GT 2 Sport
- 1.39-inch AMOLED colour screen
- Super long battery life – up to 2 weeks on a single charge
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.1. Compatible with Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later
- Continuous heart rate monitoring with different measuring features
- Firstbeat professional running guidance
- GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning
- Daily activity tracking
- HUAWEI TruSleepTM – automatic sleep recognition and data statistics
- Notification reminders.
With its dual-chip design and intelligent power-saving technology, the Huawei GT series pushes the limits of smartwatch battery life. The first thing you will notice is its slim and lightweight design. The GT2 has a touchscreen that allows you to swipe, drag, and start workouts. Its bright display and compass feature makes it an excellent tool for active persons who don’t want to spend too much money.
The Huawei GT 2 Sport can give you personalized sports and training advice. The watch also features a high-quality screen with more pixels.
4. Fitbit Versa 2
- Built-in Amazon Alexa to get quick news, info, and weather, set reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more
- Light, deep, and rem sleep stages
- 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn
- 300+ songs—plus control Spotify from your wrist.
- Larger display and always-on option
- Notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like Gmail and Facebook—plus send quick replies using your voice.
- 5+ day battery life. Varies with use and other factors.
The Fitbit Versa 2 is a budget smartwatch. This smartwatch features a single, always-on display and a touchscreen. The battery lasts more than five days and uses about 25 per cent of its battery per day. While the Versa 2 is not a GPS-enabled device, it is a smartwatch with many tracking features.
The AMOLED screen is brighter and sharper than the previous model. The more prominent display also makes it easier to read in bright light. The black border around the screen is not distracting, and the resulting text and app icons are larger.
5. Amazfit GTS 2 Smart Watch
- Curved 1.65-inch high-definition AMOLED screen, 3D glass, crystal-clear 341ppi pixel density
- Huami-developed BioTracker 2, second-generation PPG bio-tracking optical sensor, 24-hour heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep quality and stress level monitoring
- PAI health assessment system – your physical state at a glance.
- 90 built-in sports modes
- Waterproof up to 50 meters.
- 246mAh battery that can last 7 days
- 3GB Music Storage
- GPS + GLONASS dual-satellite – Positioning chip for increased speed and accuracy.
The Amazfit GTS 2 has a high-resolution AMOLED display with a 341 PPI pixel density. The sharp and vivid colours make the display easy to read. The Amazfit GTS 2 comes in two different bands – one for men and one for women.
The Amazfit GTS 2 is made from an aluminium alloy body and a 3D curved glass. It has a loudspeaker and microphone. In addition, the smartwatch has a built-in GPS. The watch is also waterproof (up to 5ATM), so you’ll never worry about the smartwatch getting wet while you’re out running or walking.
The Amazfit GTS 2 has a 246mAh battery and is compatible with iOS and Android. It supports NFC contactless payments and also be used to make phone calls and check the weather. It has a GPS that is integrated. The smartwatch can sync with your smartphone and deliver notifications to your wrist. It’s a great way to stay on top of the world.
6. Fitbit Versa Lite
- Steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity and active minutes
- 24/7 heart rate tracking
- Cardio fitness level in the Fitbit app
- Light, deep and rem sleep stages and personal insights
- 4 plus day battery life
- Call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications
- Water-resistant and tracking swim.
This version of the Smartwatch features a 1.34-inch LCD and Bluetooth 4.0. The display is clear, easy to read, and easy to navigate. The smartwatch also comes with a heart rate tracker and calorie counter. With all these features, the Fitbit Versa Lite is an excellent option for someone who wants to track their daily activities and health.
It does a better job of tracking sleep. It uses a heart rate sensor to determine REM or deep sleep and light sleep.
The Fitbit Versa Lite has many features that make it an excellent choice for people who want to monitor their activity levels. Its SPO2 sensor will detect if you’re suffering from sleep apnea. The watch face is unisex and available in a variety of colours.
7. Mi Watch Revolve
- 10 professional sports mode
- Stress, Sleep, Body energy level
- Battery capacity 420mAh – up to 14 days on a single charge
- Firstbeat motion algorithm – a leading analytics engine to track fitness and wellness
- Smart Always-on-Display, AMOLED display, 450 nits of brightness
- GPS and GLONASS Positioning Systems
- Compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 and Android 4.4 or iOS 10 and above.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve is packed with features and viable options for fitness enthusiasts. Its touchscreen display makes it easy to read even when wearing glasses. The display is responsive, and swiping left or right is easy. It has a built-in compass and supports Amazon Alexa integration.
The Mi Watch Revolve has a sleek design and is available in two elegant designs: stainless steel and gold colour options. The screen is bright and vivid even in bright sunlight. The Mi Revolve also has Smart Always-On-Display technology, which means the screen stays on throughout the day. The screen is made from Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for scratch resistance.
8. Garmin Vivoactive 3
- 10+ preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running and more
- Fitness level with Vo2 max, fitness age estimates, stress
- Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin connect
- Battery life up to 8 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS mode
The new Garmin Vivoactive 3 smartwatch is an innovative, waterproof sports watch that can track outdoor activity and supports contactless payments. The device comes preloaded with 15 sports applications and can monitor and record all your activity. This watch is versatile for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and everyday users. This is an excellent option for people who want to keep track of their progress.
The watch tracks continuous heart rate, calorie burn, step tracking, and intensity minutes for work toward a weekly target. When exercising vigorously, you can count your intensity minutes, and the floors you climb count. Another feature of the watch is stress monitoring.
9. Amazfit T-Rex Pro Smartwatch
- 1.3-inch HD AMOLED always-on colour screen
- Four global navigation satellite systems, a SpO2 measurement, heart rate monitor and sleep monitor
- Water-resistant to a depth of up to 100 meters
- Over 100 sports modes
- Incoming text messages or calls, scheduled alarms and events
- •Up to 18 days of typical usage, up to 9 days with heavy usage.
The rugged shape and distinct angles of this watch have helped it survive 15 military-grade tests. The Amazfit T-Rex Pro’s physical buttons and smart assistant make it easy to navigate and operate. The screen is bright enough for you to read your phone or watch at any angle.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro has a plethora of features, including a built-in compass and barometer. With these features, you’ll be able to get a good workout. It’s genuinely a full-blown watch.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows phones. It has a dual-core processor and can support 3 GNSS systems. Moreover, it has a built-in flashlight and a heart rate monitor. You can pair it with your phone to use the GPS.
10. Garmin Forerunner 45
- Easy-to-use running watch with heart rate monitor and GPS
- Smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, live tracking and music control
- Incident detection and assistance
- Running, cycling, indoor track, Treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS mode
The Garmin Forerunner 45 is excellent for runners, cyclists, and other fitness enthusiasts. This versatile fitness watch can track your distance, pace, and heart rate, and it even includes a yoga mode. It goes beyond basic step tracking, as it will also tell you your stress levels. You can even set your workouts with a workout plan.
The Body Battery feature tracks your overall energy and stress levels. A low body battery means you need to rest and recharge. Similarly, stress tracking allows you to track the duration and intensity of your sessions and alerts others if you fall ill or get hurt.
The Forerunner 45 also comes with a Garmin coach, which provides personalized training plans. The device has a general cardio and yoga mode and an adaptive workout program. The watch also features incidental fall detection, which sends a phone number to your pre-set emergency contacts if you fall.