Are you looking for a hybrid smartwatch that does it all? Here are seven of the best hybrid smartwatches in India you can buy in 2023. Check the list below and choose your favourite model that matches your style and requirements.
What is a hybrid smartwatch?
You might already know that a hybrid smartwatch is a type of watch that combines the features of both a traditional watch and a smartwatch. Hybrid watches typically have some features of a conventional watch that tells time and some features of a smartwatch, such as the ability to track your exercise and notifications.
They are becoming popular since they combine the best of both worlds. They allow you to keep track of your essential tasks without carrying around two different devices.
What are the benefits of a hybrid smartwatch?
There are many benefits to owning a hybrid watch. They tend to be more versatile regarding what types of notifications they can receive. Hybrid watches can often read text messages and emails, and alerts from social media accounts, in addition to the smart tracking features.
What are the limitations of a hybrid smartwatch?
A hybrid smartwatch is a watch that has both traditional watch features and features of a smartwatch. A hybrid watch may have features like notifications from your phone, but also a traditional watch face and band. The benefits of a hybrid watch are that you can wear it more casually than a regular smartwatch, it may be easier to use for people who are not tech-savvy, and some people find them more aesthetically pleasing. However, there are some limitations to hybrid watches. They don’t always work with all smartphone apps and may not have the same level of functionality as a full-fledged smartwatch.
But why should you buy a hybrid smartwatch?
There are many benefits to buying a hybrid smartwatch, including the ability to monitor both your physical activity and your daily routine. They also typically have longer battery life than traditional smartwatches, making them perfect for travellers or those who spend a lot of time outside of the house. Additionally, hybrids typically come with more features than standard smartwatches, making them ideal for people who want to take full advantage of all the functionality that a smartphone offers.
Choose the best hybrid smartwatch in India from the list as you like. Then, click the given link for more details and prices at Amazon.
Best Hybrid Smartwatches for 2023
1. Withings Steel HR
- Continuous heart rate and in-depth reporting
- Distance, elevation and pace with GPS
- Cardiovascular capacity level
- Water-resistant up to 50m
- 25 days of battery life
- Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles.
2. Garmin vivomove Sport Hybrid Smartwatch
- 40 mm smartwatch with timeless analog look and smart features
- Smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar and more
- Extensive health monitoring features including Body Battery energy levels, Pulse Ox, advanced sleep monitoring, stress tracking, women’s health tracking and more
- GPS to track outdoor walk or run activities.
3. Muse Modernist Hybrid Smartwatch
- Suitable for women and men
- Activity Intensity Score
- Sleep Score with smart alarm features
- Personalized Notifications of calls, emails, messages, reminders, events
- Interchangeable Straps
- Hybrid Bi-Directional Hand Movement, Vibration motor, Accelerometer, Activity and Notification Sub-dial
- Compatible with Android 6.0+, Bluetooth LE
4. Fossil Latitude Hybrid Smartwatch
- Round dial glass made with mineral
- Stainless Steel band
- Quartz Analog display, always-on display
- Stainless Steel case
- Water Resistance up to 30 meters
- Heart rate, weather, and more
- 2+ weeks battery life
5. Fossil Monroe Hybrid HR
- Compatible with iPhone and Android Phones
- Smart battery modes to extend battery life, 2+ Weeks based on usage
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Water-resistant to 100ft (30m), Microcontroller
- 2 Years International Warranty
It is one of the most famous Fossil HR smartwatches. This watch has many features that make it stand out from other watches on the market. It can track your heart rate, steps taken, and more. The Fossil HR is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a stylish and functional smartwatch.
6. Titan Connected 2.0 Hybrid Smart Watch
- Round Dial, Glass Material Mineral
- Leather band
- Analog display
- Stainless Steel case
- Water Resistance up to 50 meters
- Hybrid, Dual time
7. Citizen CZ Smart Hybrid smartwatch
- 15-day battery life
- Notifications, different dials and fitness stats
- Tracking steps, weather, heart rate, sleep and more
- Personalization, notifications, and customization
- Compatible with Android 5.0+ or iOS 5.0+, Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Water resistance to 3ATM.