Are you looking for a high-performance smartphone with ample RAM for seamless multitasking? Check these Xiaomi Redmi 12GB RAM phones, now available in India for 2023. With their powerful processor and generous memory capacity, these smartphones are designed to handle all your digital needs with ease. Whether you’re a heavy gamer, a content creator, or simply someone who wants to streamline their workflow, the Xiaomi Redmi 12GB RAM phone is the perfect choice for you.
RAM means Random Access Memory. It is a type of memory that can be accessed randomly. RAM is used to store data that the CPU needs to access quickly. In a smartphone, RAM is used to store the apps you’ve opened before. That memory lets you return to an app you’ve previously used and pick up right where you left off, without delay. The more RAM a phone has, the more apps it can keep open in the background without slowing down.
A 12GB RAM mobile phone can provide a smooth and lag-free experience while multitasking, gaming, or running heavy applications. It can also help in faster app loading times and quicker data transfer speeds. However, the performance of a mobile phone also depends on various other factors such as the processor, software optimization, and storage type.
On this page, you’ll see the key features of each Xiaomi phone and help you decide which is the right smartphone for your needs. For more details and their latest price at Amazon, click on the given links.
Redmi 12GB RAM Phones in India for 2013
Xiaomi 13 Pro (12GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- 50MP Leica professional camera to capture images in great detail, 8K video recording in Dolby Vision and 32MP front camera with smart FoV switching
- 6.73 inch 2K 120Hz E6 AMOLED display, 1900nits, 10bit LTPO 3.0 display, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, 4nm processor, 37% improved multi-core CPU performance, faster UFS 4.0 Storage and LPDDR5X RAM
- 120W HyperCharger with Xiaomi Surge charging chipset, 4820mAh battery, 50W of Wireless Turbo charging
- 3D Bio ceramic back design.
Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G (12GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- Pro-grade triple 50MP camera array to enjoy a top-class cinematography experience and a 32MP front-facing camera
- 6.73” WQHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, Dolby Vision and HDR10+ compliant, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and In-display fingerprint sensor
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, 4nm processor, 2900mm² vapour chamber
- 120W HyperCharger, 4600mAh battery, 50W of Wireless Turbo charging
- Quad stereo speaker with Dolby Atmos certification
- 3 months of YouTube Premium free.
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G Hyperphone (12GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- 5G enabled Snapdragon 888 chipset with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage for ultra-smooth performance
- 6.67″ FHD+ true 10-bit AMOLED display, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ certification, Corning Gorilla Victus glass.
- 108MP HM2 sensor, 8MP Ultra-Wide sensor and 5MP TeleMacro sensor for flawless photography and videography
- Dual symmetrical speakers with Dolby Atmos certification
- 120W HyperCharge technology, 5000mAh battery.
Best 12GB RAM Smartphones from Other Brands
Xiaomi is a popular mobile phone brand in India. However, if you look at other brands to find the best comparable phone for you, check out these top three new smartphones in India. For more details and their latest price, click on the links given:
iQOO Neo 7 5G (12GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- MediaTek Dimensity 8200 5G Mobile platform with excellent Power Efficiency Performance
- LPDDR5 RAM & UFS 3.1 Storage
- 120W FlashCharge
- Motion Control by Gyroscope & Acceleration Sensors for 6 additional Phone movement control options
- 6.78” 120Hz AMOLED Display, HDR 10+ Certification, Netflix HDR Support, 1300 Nits Peak Brightness
- 64MP OIS Camera
- Dual Stereo Speakers, X-Axis Linear Motor
- Extended RAM 3.0 (12GB+8GB).
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G (12GB, 256GB Storage)
- Striking symmetrical design with fresh new colours inspired by nature
- Built-in S Pen for sketches and jotting notes effortless and eco-friendly
- Pro-grade Camera for brighter photos and video, dusk to dawn
- 200MP wide-angle Camera delivering strikingly clear photos
- Silky smooth gaming without draining the battery.
Tecno Phantom X2 Pro 5G (12GB RAM,256GB Storage)
- 50MP F1.49 Portrait lens, 50MP ISOCELL 3.0 with 7P Lens for noise reduction, 32MP Selfie camera
- 7th Gen IMAGIQ 790 ISP with extraordinary computing power, 5th Gen AI Processor APU 590
- 1st 4nm Dimensity 9000 5G Processor, 5G Bands with 3CC Carrier aggregation
- 6.8″ FHD+ Dual Curved AMOLED display, 120Hz Refresh rate, 360Hz Touch Sampling rate
- 12GB faster LPDDR5 RAM, MemFusion 2.1 RAM Extension upto 5GB
- UFS3.1 256GB ROM
- 5160mAh segment best battery, 45W Charger
- Anti-oil ultra-fast In-display Fingerprint Sensor.