Here are Xiaomi Redmi 8GB RAM mobiles in India with their key features. Choose your best one out of them on the list. For full specifications and their latest price at Amazon, click on the given links.
How good is an 8GB RAM smartphone in performance?
Before deciding which smartphone will be best for you, consider many things before determining which smartphone will be best for you. First, you should know how much RAM you need. More RAM means better performance, so be sure to pay attention to the specifications on the packaging. In addition, you’ll want to consider how important the camera is on the phone with a lot of RAM.
The best smartphones have enough RAM to smoothly run all your apps and games. A smartphone with more RAM will allow you to multitask more efficiently.
If you’re looking for a smartphone with enough RAM for gaming and multitasking, an 8GB RAM model is likely to be the best option. Although you may not need to play the most recent games, you’ll be able to run older games on an 8GB device with outstanding performance.
So, check the best 8GB RAM mobiles from Xiaomi and other top brands and choose your favourite among them.
Redmi 8GB RAM Mobile Phones
Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G with Kryo 470 Octa-core; 8nm process; Up to 2.3GHz clock speed
- 64 MP Quad Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide, 5MP Telemacro and Portrait lens and 16 MP front camera
- 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display; 16.9 centimeters (6.67 inch); 20:9 aspect ratio; HDR 10 support
- 5020 mAH large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connector type
- 8 GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot
- Dual SIM (nano) dual-standby (4G)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with many features worth mentioning. This device has a Quad camera, a 120Hz AMOLED display, a 33W fast charging, and extended battery capacity. These features are enough to convince you to buy this phone.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro is an excellent budget phone with its user-friendly design and responsive display type. If you need a phone that can handle demanding multimedia applications, this smartphone is a good choice.
The screen with a 120Hz refresh rate is more than double what the average smartphone can handle. This makes it more responsive and enjoyable to watch videos and play games. Although the screen is limited to Full HD+ resolution out of the box, you can set it to 120Hz or 240Hz for optimal on-screen experiences. Moreover, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 display is certified for HDR 10 and SGS eye care.
Redmi Note 11T 5G
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 Octa-core 5G processor based on 6nm process with HyperEngine 2.0 and clock speed up to 2.4GHz
- 6.6-inch FHD+ (2400×1080) Dot display with 90Hz high refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- 50MP primary camera f/1.8 with 8MP Ultra-wide sensor with 16MP front camera
- 5000mAh battery capacity, 33W Pro fast charging
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS2.2 internal storage
Redmi Note 11T 5G comes with two cameras: a 50MP primary snapper and an 8MP ultra-wide angle snapper. At the front, there’s a 16MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture. This combination of quality and resolution make for an excellent video calling and selfie experience. The 5,000mAh battery supports fast charging at 33W, ensuring that your phone is always fully charged.
Performance is the first thing that you should check out. The Redmi Note 11T 5G comes with a 6.6-inch Full HD+ display with 2400 x 1080 pixel density resolution. It is backed by a 240Hz touch sampling rate and a DCI-P3 wide colour gamut. Redmi Note 11T runs on Android 11.1 but is still a bit slow compared to other phones. The camera, however, is perfect.
The Redmi Note 11T’s 5,000mAh battery is very impressive and can easily last a day on a single charge. Its fast charging capabilities also come in handy if you run into problems with your battery backup.
Mi 11X Pro 5G
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G with Kryo 680 Octa-core, up to 2.84GHz clock speed, Liquidcool technology
- 108 MP Triple Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide and 5MP Super macro with 20 MP front camera
- 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display, 16.9 centimeters (6.67 inch), HDR 10+ support, 360Hz touch sampling, MEMC technology
- 4520 mAH large battery with 33W fast charger and Type-C connectivity
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
The Mi11X Pro features a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display (Full HD+) with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It also supports HDR10+ and has a peak brightness of 1300 nits. The battery capacity and life are pretty good. This device runs MIUI 12 and Android 11.
The Mi11X Pro runs the latest version of the company’s UI on top of Android 11. Other features include a redesigned dark mode, enhanced privacy and security tools, a redesigned navigation bar, and more. The phone’s display also supports HDR10+ and DRM L1 certification, which will support 1080p streaming. The smartphone is available in Cosmic Black, Lunar White, and Celestial Silver colour options.
The Mi11X Pro 5G has a 4520mAh battery. It ships with a 33W fast charger. You can use power-saving profiles to extend the battery life.
Another thing to consider when buying a Xiaomi phone is the price. You can get a high-end device at a reasonable price for this price. The Mi11X has excellent performance and a surprisingly fast 120Hz display. Its camera system has an AI-enhanced dual-LED flash. You won’t feel like you’re buying a cheap smartphone despite the price tag.
MI 10T 5G
- 64MP triple rear camera with 13MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro mode with 20MP front camera
- 16.9 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ full screen dot display screen size, FHD+ LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, 2400×1080 pixels, 144Hz AdaptiveSync intelligent display
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano)
- Android v10 operating system
- Up to 2.84GHz clock speed Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor with 7nm process
- 5000 mAH lithium-ion polymer battery, 33W fast charger and Type-C connectivity
- Alexa Hands-Free capable.
Xiaomi Mi 10T offers a screen with the highest refresh rate in the industry and can display 144 frames per second. The smooth transitions between different images and videos on the screen reduce the risk of eye discomfort or dizziness.
A dual-camera setup provides the best quality video and photo capture, and there’s no need to compromise on audio quality. The new smartphone is available in black and white and features the latest 5G technology.
The battery life of the Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G is adequate. The screen’s 144Hz refresh rate results in good battery life. The phone has a fast-charging 33W charger, which can charge in 50 minutes.
Mi 11X 5G
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G with Kryo 585 5G Octa-core, up to 3.2GHz clock speed, Liquidcool technology
- 48 MP Triple Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide and 5MP Super macro and 20 MP front camera
- 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display, 16.9 centimetres (6.67 inches), HDR 10+ support; 360Hz touch sampling, MEMC technology
- 4520 mAH large battery with 33W fast charger and Type-C connectivity
- Hands-Free access to Amazon Alexa.
The Mi11X is a solid mid-range smartphone at a reasonable price. The flagship chipset and 120Hz display are welcome additions, and it also offers fast charging and wireless charging. Its wireless charger can charge the device to full power in an hour and ten minutes. The Mi11X supports a lot of connectivity options, including sub-6GHz 5G.
The Xiaomi Mi11X 5G offers a 3.2GHz processor with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC. The processor is made on a 7nm process and an X55 4G modem. It also has a dedicated sensor for 5G, and it’s supported on the n77/n78 bands. The Mi11X has a large, 4,520mAh battery capacity and Android 11 with MIUI 12. The Mi11X is an excellent budget option if you want a fast and powerful phone.
The Mi11X weighs just 196 grams and is 7.8mm thin. It has an impressive triple rear camera setup, featuring a 48MP primary sensor and two sensors. Its 20MP selfie snapper is also remarkable. The phone has a volume rocker on top of the power button. The device also has a speaker grille, earpiece, and a Type-C port.
Xiaomi Mi 10
- 108MP quad rear camera with 20MP front camera
- 16.94 centimetres (6.67-inch) FHD+ AMOLED capacitive multi-touch touchscreen
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM (nano) with support for 5G
- Android v10 operating system
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 7nm octa-core processor
- 4780mAH lithium-polymer battery with 30W wired fast charger.
Xiaomi Mi 10 is still slim and light, making it an excellent choice for those on a budget. It is 8.96mm thick, which is much thinner than the competition. The curved back glass and side frame make it easier to hold and feel comfortable in your hand. Overall, the Mi10 is a massive upgrade from last year’s Mi9. The Redmi 10 is a fantastic phone.
Other Best 8GB RAM and more Mobile Phones
If you want to look for the best Android smartphones other than the Xiaomi brand, here is the list of the top 3 choices for you. View their key features to choose the best one for your budget and requirements. For the latest price and star rating at Amazon India, click on the links provided:
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- Sony IMX 766 50MP+8MP+2MP AI Triple Camera with 32MP Front camera
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI, 3GHz Arm Cortex-A78, up to 22% faster CPU performance
- 6.43-inch, 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixels, Support sRGB, Display P3
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory on UFS 3.1 storage system
- Dual SIM supports 5G
- OxygenOS 11.3 operating system based on Android 11
- Dual Cell 4500mAH lithium-ion battery
The OnePlus Nord 2 5G comes with a fingerprint scanner, a front-facing camera, and NFC. The phone also comes with a 4K Ultra HD screen.
MediaTek has worked on the open-resource architecture and AI to improve the screen’s quality. The phone also supports AI colour boost and resolution boost for more vibrant colours. It has the same capabilities as the OnePlus 9 Pro, including video-streaming and photo editing. The phone also supports HDR playback. Besides being a good camera, the OnePlus Nord 2 also supports fast charging.
The OnePlus Nord 2 5G is equipped with a 6.43-inch 1080p (2400×1080) AMOLED display with a 90-Hz refresh rate. The screen also supports HDR and HDR10+, making photos and videos look better than ever. The Nord 2’s optical fingerprint scanner is located below the display, making it easier to access your personal data. The screen is compatible with HDR and Amazon Prime Video, making it perfect for movies and other content.
iQOO Z5 5G
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G 6nm Octa-Core Processor
- Enhanced LPDDR5 & UFS 3.1
- 44W FlashCharge technology with 5000mAh battery
- 28837mm2 Liquid cooling technology
- 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- 64MP AF primary camera with 16MP Front Camera.
The iQOO Z5 5G is powered by an enormous 5000mAh battery. The smartphone achieved an impressive 22hr11min runtime in the PCMark Work 3.0 battery life test. The bundled charger is rated at 44W and loads the battery fast. It can fill the battery in just over an hour. The phone’s body is sturdy and well-built, which is another positive.
The iQOO Z5 sports a 6.67-inch LCD with a 20:9 screen to body ratio, Full-HD+ resolution, and HDR support. The device comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC and 8GB of RAM. It supports the aptX HD codec and GPS. It also has an optical fingerprint reader.
The smartphone is a good value for the money. Its dual-SIM support, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a 5,000mAh battery will ensure that you get a long life out of your phone. The camera is a standout feature. You can take beautiful selfies, even if the sun’s rays aren’t shining.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 Octa Core 2GHz Processor, 12 band support for a True 5G experience
- 16.55 centimetres (6.5-inch) TFT – Infinity V-cut display, HD+ resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Quad camera setup-48MP main camera + 8MP Ultra wide camera+ 5MP depth camera + 2MP Macro Camera with 13MP front camera
- 5000 mAh Battery
- Up to 12GB RAM Plus
- 128GB internal expandable memory up to 1TB
- SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD)
- Android v11.0, One UI 3.1 operating system.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G comes with an Octa-Core processor and Mali-G57 MC3 GPU. It has ample storage of 128 GB, 4 rear cameras, and a large battery for prolonged usage. With all of these features, the Galaxy M32 will be an awesome purchase for the price.
It is a mid-range smartphone that has a 6.5-inch LCD display. Its resolution is 720×1560, and it comes in two colours: Slate Black and Sky Blue. On the back, it has a quad-camera setup. The main camera is 48MP, and there is also an 8MP ultra-wide camera. The Samsung Galaxy phone also has a 2MP depth sensor, seeing fine details.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with a 5,000mAh battery. It also features Wi-Fi, GPS, USB Type-C, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
View all most popular phone models with 6GB RAM and more at Flipkart: