If you are looking for Redmi Mi phone price between 6000 to 8000 rupees, check these best-selling smartphones currently available in India. For more details and their latest price at Amazon, click on the given link.
MI Phone Price between 6000 to 8000
- 16.56cm HD+ Scratch resistant display
- MediaTek Helio A22 processor, up to 2.0GHz
- 8MP Dual camera, 5MP Front camera
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 32GB storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot
- Dual SIM (nano), dual standby (4G)
- 5000 mAh large battery, 10W in-box charger
The Xiaomi Redmi A1 is the company’s new smartphone powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 processor and comes with a 16.56cm HD+ display. The device is powered by 2 GB of LPDDR4x RAM. In terms of storage, the Redmi A1 comes in 32 GB variant and can be expanded via a microSD card slot. It features an 8MP primary camera with a 5 MP secondary camera.
Redmi 9A Sports
- MediaTek Helio G25 Octa-core, up to 2.0GHz clock speed processor
- 13 MP Rear camera with AI portrait and 5 MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) HD+ display, 720×1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 5000 mAH large battery, 10W wired charger in-box
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano) with Dedicated SD card slot.
The fastest phone under 8000, the Redmi 9A Sport is a budget-friendly phone with a high-end processor, AI Dual 13MP and 5MP camera, 6.26″ HD+ display, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. The perfect phone for the selfie pro on a budget!
It comes with a 6.26-inch AMOLED display, 32GB storage, and a 5000mAh battery. With its high-performance chipset and large capacity battery, you can enjoy long hours of entertainment or work without worrying about charging it.
- 13MP Rear Camera with 5MP Front Camera
- HD+(1600×700) IPS LCD display, 15.58 centimeters (6.53 inch), 20:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio G25 Octa-core processor, Up to 2.0 GHz clock speed
- 5000 mAh large battery, 10W fast charger and Micro USB connectivity
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage expandable upto 512GB with dedicated SD card slot
- Dual SIM (nano), dual standby(4G)
The Xiaomi Redmi 10A is a budget smartphone that brings the much-loved design and features of the flagship Redmi Note range to a more affordable price point. The phone has a 6.53-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, making it a big phone in terms of size but keeping the price down. There’s a rear camera plus a selfie camera with an 5MP sensor and an LED flash, and there’s 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The battery is a modest 5000mAh capacity, which will get you through a day or two of normal use.
- 12MP rear camera with 5MP front camera
- 13.84 centimeters (5.45 inch) HD+ full screen display, 1440 x 720 pixels resolution
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano) dual-standby (4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system
- 2.0Ghz Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor, 12nm FinFET technology
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery.
The phone offers many great features for its price point, including a 90% screen ratio, 2.0Ghz Octa-core processor, and a massive 4000mAh battery. The Redmi 7A also has a dedicated microSD card slot for storage expansion and an in-display fingerprint sensor for added security.
The phone has a perfect balance of power and affordability. The 13MP camera is ideal for capturing memories with friends and family. To top it all off, the metal unibody design is beautiful and feels great in hand!
Click on the links below for Mi Phones in other price ranges:
| Redmi Mobiles from 5,000 to 7,000
| Mi mobile price from 5,000 to 10,000
| 2GB RAM Redmi mobiles
| Upcoming Mi mobiles
Best Mobile Phones Between 6000 to 8000
If you are looking for the best phones other than Xiaomi Redmi mobiles, check the following list from different brands. For their latest prices and more details, click on the title link of your favourite model:
Tecno Spark 9
- Upto 7GB larger RAM (4GB LPDDR4x + 3GB Virtual RAM)
- 64GB eMCP ROM
- 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 6.6″ HD+ Dot Notch display
- 13MP rear Dual Camera and Dual Flashlight with 8MP Selfie camera
- MediaTek Helio G37 Gaming Processor, 64-bit 2.3GHz Max CPU Frequency, HiOS 8.6 based on Android 12
- DTS Powered Loud Speaker, Soplay 2.0 for Music composing
- 5000mAh battery
The phone has an affordable price tag and plenty of features to offer. It’s equipped with an 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera and a 8-megapixel front camera. It runs on Android 12 with a 5,000mAh battery. In addition to these basic specs, it is also customizable. You can make your phone look your own by changing its colour, casing and screen protector.
In terms of performance, the Tecno Spark 9 is pretty good. It has enough power to handle daily tasks such as texting, calling and web browsing. This is still one of the best phones for its price range and it would be a good choice for anyone looking to get started with smartphones.
realme narzo 50i
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB ROM expandable up to 256 GB
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) HD+ Display
- 8MP Primary Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Battery
- Octa-core Processor
With wide-angle front and rear cameras, an advanced AI system and stunning design, the realme narzo 50i is the perfect phone for you. It’s a screen with HD resolution and a powerful 5000mAh battery. Our Android operating system has never been faster. It’s also a dual sim to have two numbers for your professional life and your personal life.
This intelligent device has a 3D depth-sensing camera that allows you to unlock your phone with Face ID and more. In addition to its intelligent camera, which can capture sharp pictures in various lighting environments, this phone also comes with an AI-powered processor that enables fast processing of heavy-duty tasks. With its fully optimized system, you don’t have to worry about slow loading speeds.
Nokia C01 Plus
- Jio Exclusive 10% Price Support and Jio customers to get additional benefits worth ₹4000
- 5.45″ (13.843 cms) HD+ IPS screen
- 5MP Rear with 2MP Front cameras
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB
- 1 year replacement guarantee
Nokia C01 Plus is an affordable dual SIM smartphone. It features a 5.45-inch HD IPS display, 1.3GHz quad core processor, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage expandable via microSD card slot. The handset also packs a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front facing camera for selfies and video calling. Other features include Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, 3G and 4G support.
Best mobile phones between 7000 to 13000 at Flipkart:
A Short Note about Mi Phones
Xiaomi Corporation which was founded in 2010 makes Mi mobiles in China. They make smartphones, laptops, TVs, earphones, fitness bands and other products. They released their first smartphone in 2011 and quickly became the largest smartphone company in China in 2014. Then, in 2018 Xiaomi became the fourth largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Then, India was their second largest market. Xiaomi entered Indian market with a tie up with Flipkart in July 15, 2014. Now, its manufacturing units are in India.
Redmi is a sub-brand of the company focussing on entry level and mid-range devices. Redmi mobiles use less expensive components, so they are more cost effective. Now Mi phones are available at the top online stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc at competitive prices. The original Mi store is at www.mi.com/in/. However, they don’t deliver to remote places in India. For best customer experience, Amazon is the best store to shop Redmi mobiles. They deliver to almost every PIN code in India.
If you are interested to learn more about Xiaomi and Mi phones, read this Wikipedia page.