Many people are asking and looking for the cheapest Mi 4G phones (Mi का सबसे सस्ता 4G फोन) in India. Check these most inexpensive Xiaomi phones available to buy in 2022.
Redmi 7A is the cheapest smartphone among other Xiaomi phones when updating this page. They all are available for under 7000 rupees. For the latest price and more details of each new smartphone at Amazon, click on the given links:
Mi ka sabse sasta 4g phone (Cheapest Mi 4G Phones)
- 13.8cm (5.45) HD+ Full Screen Display
- 12MP AI Rear Camera with 5MP AI Selfie camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Octa-core processor
- 4000mAh two-day battery
- Dual nano-SIM and dedicated mircoSD card slot
Redmi 7A is the cheapest Mi 4G phone in the market. It has a budget-friendly design and offers basic features like a 5-megapixel selfie camera, a music player, and a mic. It also has a fast processor and can handle basics tasks like calling and messaging without issue. It’s a good phone for the price.
- 16.56cm HD+ Scratch resistant display
- MediaTek Helio A22 processor; up to 2.0GHz
- 8MP Dual camera and 5MP Front camera
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 32GB storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot
- Dual SIM (nano) dual standby (4G)
- 5000 mAh large battery with 10W in-box charger
- Android Go OS
Redmi A1 is the latest and very budget-friendly smartphone that offers good performance and features. It can be easily upgraded with new firmware and software updates without having to go through the trouble of installing a full ROM. Another great feature of the Redmi A1 is its battery life, which is usually quite impressive for a phone this low in price.
Redmi 9A Sport
- MediaTek Helio G25 Octa-core processor up to 2.0GHz clock speed
- 13 MP Rear camera with AI portrait with 5 MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) HD+ display, 720×1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 5000 mAH large battery, 10W wired charger in-box
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano) + Dedicated SD card slot.
Xiaomi’s Redmi 9A Sport is also one of the cheapest phones available in many colours. The screen on the device is rated at 269 PPI and supports TUV Rheinland certification. The IPS LCD panel has a rounded corner and a thin bezel on the front, which makes it very comfortable to look at. The phone’s battery is good at 5000mAh and offers support for proprietary fast charging.
The Xiaomi smartphone features a single 13-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture, 28mm f/2.2 wide-angle lens, and 1.0-micron pixel size. The phone’s front camera comes with a 5-megapixel sensor and f/2.2 aperture for video recording. Besides, the rear camera also has autofocus and can record True HD 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The Redmi 9A Sport is powered by a MediaTek Helio G25 (12-nanometer) processor and comes in two variants: the base model and the top-end variant. It comes with a 5.5mm micro USB port for USB.
View all affordable mobile phones under ₹7,000:
What’s the LOW PRICE today?
Buy anything at the best price.