Visit this page frequently and read exciting weight loss news today from top health experts, doctors and dieticians around the world. We select hot news from many sources in India and the world and publish them concisely in easy-to-read and easy-to-follow language. If you want to lose weight and live a healthy and disease-free life, don’t miss the interesting news found here under different weight loss and fitness headings.
Obesity or excess fat shortens your life. Overweight causes may life threatening chronic illnesses. In this modern way of lifestyle, many people are facing issues of obesity and overweight. They need to check their current health status, foods they eat, their diet system and workout habits. The news published here are from health experts and they are research-based. They reveal how you can achieve your fitness goal and come to your normal weight (as it should be). You will find new weight loss techniques, effective diet systems and exercise tips from different sources as you read the news in this page regularly.
Losing weight might be easy to someone. But it is a struggle to someone else. Some others complain that they get a weight gain after trying a weight loss plan. Note that diet and weight loss are closely related. Some daily exercises or workouts are also necessary. When you have a working plan, study it and stick to it until you achieve the desired goal. I recommend some best books for in-depth study for an effective and fast weight loss. Click on the following links to check them:
Top 10 Weight Loss Books (mostly from international authors)
Popular Weight Loss Books in Hindi (from Indian authors)
Read some of the best books from the above two links and read the latest news updates here frequently. If so, I am sure you’ll get the updated knowledge and the benefits. Your body will lose weight fast, you’ll be stronger and you’ll be far away from modern fatal diseases like diabetes, blood pressure (high or low), cancer and many more.
Every man and women with health issues should read the news here. They need to correct their eating habit and change the ways they live for a healthy, better and happy lifestyle.
The news are from eminent doctors, weight loss practitioners, fitness instructors, dieticians and top health authorities compiled from various sources and media. So, bookmark this page in your internet browser and visit this page whenever you want and read fresh, up-to-date news and information anytime.
Weight Loss News Today
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar to shed fat?
Emily Hodgkin reports that apple cider vinegar is cited by experts as helping weight loss. A Japanese study showed that it helped weight reduction. Many other studies showed positive results. The Japanese test found that those who drank more of the drink lost more weight. Those who drank 30ml a day lost 3.7 lbs. Those who drank 15ml a day lost 2.6 lbs. But too much of the drink can be dangerous since it is acidic. (Buy Apple Cider Vinegar from this link if you need)
Scientists unveil weight loss injection
It’s most exciting with early studies unveiling patients have lost 6 kg in just 4 weeks. Scientists at the Imperial College in London are developing a hormone injection that helps to lose weight fast. With their human trials, the scientists reported success with patients dropping upto 6 kg in 4 weeks. Sir Steve Bloom who leads the research hopes that the therapy will be available within 5 years as a painless monthly injection.
Source: Body and Soul
How this man lost 35 Kgs?
Chirag Arora was 110 kgs before he got 35 kgs lost. Below are the things what he did:
Breakfast: 1 glass lukewarm lemon water on an empty stomach, 6-8 almonds, 1 glass of skimmed milk, and 1 apple.
Lunch: 3 rotis without ghee, 1 bowl dal, vegetables, salad and curd.
Evening Snack: Fruit which is high in water or citric content and less in sugar.
Dinner: 2 rotis without ghee, 1 bowl dal, salad and vegetables.
Workout: 20 minute treadmill, 15 minute cycling, 15 minute cross trainer, 40 minute weight lifting and stretching.
Less calorie recipes: Masala oats, home made bhel puri, sprouts salad, vegetable sandwich, egg sandwich, paneer, sandwich without oil and Mayo.
Advices: No pill, no fad diet, and no starvation. You can eat whatever you crave for, but eat a small portion of it.
Source: Times of India
9 science-backed ways to lose weight
Jason Ewoldt from the Mayo Clinic advises his simple ideas for staying lean as follows:
1. Stay hydrated. If you hate of drinking water, zest it up with citrus or drink it carbonated.
2. Sleep for 7-8 hours at night. Lack of sleep is literally killing us.
3. Breakfast and lunch let you avoid overeating later in the day. Research suggests that breakfast eaters stay trimmer compared to people who don’t eat in the morning.
4. Consider for a mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack with a cheese stick, a banana, or a piece of fruit, if needed.
5. Plan your preparation before you are hungry. If not, you may fall into junk foods available at the moment.
6. Nuts are fatty and wonderful way to kick off cravings between meals. Researchers have discovered that they are a potentially life saving protein source.
7. Workout in the morning on an empty stomach can burn up to 20% more body fat.
8. Chew more filling whole grains like quinoa, oats, cracked wheat and whole wheat bread. They are also rich in potassium, iron and B vitamins.
9. Enjoy some fruits. They provide hunger satisfying fiber. They are also a great source of vitamins and water. They can even help our DNA stay healthy.
8 Most Effective Superfoods for Weight Loss
With the increasing awareness of obesity risks, weight loss becomes a must-to-do in everyone’s mind. But if dieting is something you don’t like, here are some superfoods that helps to boost metabolism and control hunger:
1. Eggs: Eggs are low calorie and highly nutritious food. Its protein content reduces appetite, by cutting your calorie intake.
2. Apples: Apples has the ability to cut extra body fat. They are rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamins. Apples are naturally low in calorie and free from fat, cholesterol and sodium.
3. Spinach: Spinach is rich in vitamins, iron, phytochemicals and minerals. It is really a superfood that helps you lose weight.
4. Green Tea: Green tea is the world’s most healthiest beverage. It is rich in catechins that helps in boosting metabolism.
5. Oats: It is the perfect food for breakfast. Oats contains complex carbs and fiber to keep you full longer. Oats can increase metabolism and lose weight.
6. Avocados: Monounsaturated fats in avocados contains weight loss fats. Only half a avocado in a day melts enough belly fats.
7. Salmon: Salmon provides the best source of lean proteins. It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, essential for overall health.
8. Berries: Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and other berries can help you lose weight in no time. Just one cup of berries daily can shed extra pounds in a healthier way.
Can Losing Weight Cause Hair Fall?
Hair loss is associated with rapid weight loss or weight loss with stress. People don’t take enough protein when they lose weight, says Fatima Cody Standford, an obesity medicine physician. That can lead to hair loss. But when people stop losing weight, the hair loss usually resolves itself, says Warren. Try to get your daily recommended dose of protein – that would be 46 grams. You can add some Zinc in your diet. Vegetables like broccoli and spinach, fruits like avocado and fig, and animal proteins like eggs and lean beef are great additions. To prevent hair loss, you can use a Zinc supplement, Biotin supplement or Prenatal vitamin.
Source: Women Health Mag
5 Common Mistakes of Losing Weight
Eating right is a big part of weight loss for everyone. You need to eat the right kinds of nutrients and also eat them at the right time of the day. Eating enough is also important. You can’t lose weight by starving yourself. Check the following 5 common diet mistakes you need to avoid:
1. Loading up Proteins: Don’t load up all the proteins more than the amount you need. Know the amount of proteins you body requires according to your fitness goal.
2. Ignoring Vegetables: Many of us ignore vegetables. But they are low-caloric alternatives. Vegetables are nutritious, they are essential for a healthy weight loss. You should eat lots of vegetables.
3. Expecting too soon: Don’t expect weight loss too soon after you start with right kinds of diet. You’ll not lose in a day or two, not even in two weeks. Follow an expert’s diet plan strictly. Then, you’ll see surely how much lost.
4. Skipping breakfast: Don’t skip breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Make it nutritious and filling.
5. Overeating after workouts: As we have seen frequently, somebody eats a lot after a day’s gym session or workouts. It is not true. Don’t eat too much more than you need.
3 Things to be Part of Your Weight Loss Efforts
When people see a low success rate after they spent for a weight loss goal, they quit it. So, the number of patients with obesity and overweight issues rises worldwide. Here are 3 things as doctors say to be part of the weight loss efforts to increase success rate:
1. Exercise: People exercise to burn calories and to keep weight off. To see a weight loss transformation, one should increase the exercise capacity to a critical point called ‘catching point’. Once this capacity is reached, food preference will change and metabolic rate will increase to burn off a significant amount of calories.
2. Sleep: Sleep is the time the body changes. Our body is making molecules during sleep after exercises; lowers blood pressure, neutralises inflammation and increases our metabolism. Enough sleep also makes us eat less.
3. Eating for change: Don’t restrict calories at the beginning of a weight loss effort. That induces people a food seeking behaviour and make them quit the diets. Instead, focus on the quality of foods and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. But avoid sugar and processed foods.
Source: Medical Xpress
Come back to this page in future to view more and more new updates of weight loss and fitness news from around the globe. If you have something to say, we welcome your valuable comments below in the Comment Box.
Share this page to your social friends to participate together for health and fitness goals.