About the ebook Thin[k] Program: The Smart Woman’s Guide to Effortless Weightloss Kindle Edition
by Lorraine Hamilton
The author was forced to compose this book in a bid to reach more women who struggle for a constant battle with their weight and body image. Through the deal with 1:1 customers and groups, and own personal experience, the author realised how vicious otherwise smart, often effective females can be to themselves and just how much this neutralizes the very objective that they are attempting to accomplish.
If you can connect to any of the following then this is the book and program for you:
– You have a history of yo-yo dieting, and are consistently experiencing some success with whatever diet strategy you try, however ultimately restore the weight back when you stop focusing on the strategy
– You understand that you have emotional eating routines which it is undermining your weightloss efforts, nevertheless you do not know how to resolve them
– You understand that crash diet are just that and you are desperate for a practical solution that does not require any deprivation and that is easily sustainable
– You understand that there is more to weight management than ‘energy in vs energy out’ however you can not access the rest of the story
– You have ever stated to yourself, ‘When I’m thin I’ll enjoy’!
– You are not an exercise addict!
If you are searching for a fast fix to lose 10kgs in 10days, then this is certainly NOT the book for you, nevertheless if you want to attain sustainable weightloss easily then keep reading.
If you are looking for other weight loss books for women, click on the following links: