Exercises give us a positive impact on stress relief. Repeated expose to stress brings us negative impact on our health, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and increased ageing. Try to avoid sedentary lifestyle. We need physical movements. We should do some workouts or exercises in our daily life. Even though you are too busy with your daily routine, you should get at least 5 minutes a day for workouts. Check these weight loss workouts you can do daily for 5 minutes at home without going to the gym.
Really, you don’t need to go to the gym for weight loss workouts if you are busy with your time. You can use your own weight to work against you. Save your time and money. Schedule for a 5 minute time daily for these workouts. Look at each of these workouts and do many of them daily.
- Stand on the balls of your feet and your hands flat on the ground.
- Drop your chest to the ground to form your arms right angles. Keep your eyes looking forward.
- Grab your hands facing you onto a bar above your head.
- Slowly lift yourself up as high as you can. Then, lower yourself down slowly. Repeat as many times as you can.
- Position yourself like a Push-Ups (mentioned above) but keep your hands directly beneath you.
- Keep your bottom elevated in a natural position.
4. Side Raises
- Lay on your side keeping your legs straight and your elbow on the ground. Put your upper hand on the hip.
- Lift your hip up and slowly lower it down.
5. Walking Lunges
- Stand straight and take a step forward. Bend your knee just to form a right angle.
- Stand up to restore your previous position, then do your next lunge on the other leg.
- Try doing that a few times.
6. Wall Push-Ups
- Stand near a wall keeping your feet firmly on the ground. Place your hands on the wall.
- Lean your body weight against the wall and push your body up to the full arm’s length.
- Do it slowly.
- Stand with your feet a bit wider. Sink your bottom down to form your knees right angles to the ground. Keep your back straight.
- Control your weight with the movement. Do it slowly.
8. Military Presses
- Stand and raise one leg to form a right angle at the knee. You are standing on one foot.
- If you can do so, lift your elbows out to the side to form right angles.
- Now raise your hands above your head as well as your foot as far as you can at the same position.
- Slowly return to the starting position (to the right angle position of elbows and foot).
- Repeat it as many as you can.
9. Chair Squats
- Keep your feet closer together. Sit back lowering your knees into a right angle. Slowly sit back as far as you can, then stand up.
- Squeeze your bottom when you stand up while you are pressing your pelvis forward.
The above are some simple workouts you can do at home. You can perform those exercises in the first week of starting your weight loss journey.
For more detailed information of weight loss and workouts you can do, click on the following links:
Share this page to social media sites if you are interested in this article.