If you’re considering buying a new 5G mobile phone, check out these Xiaomi Mi 5G phones in India. Other best 5G smartphones of other top brands are now also available. If the new wireless network is available in your area, find your favourite model from the following list.
For more features and the latest price, click the link provided for each Redmi smartphone model and buy from Amazon.
Xiaomi Mi 5G Phones for 2022
Mi 11X 5G
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G, Kryo 585 Octa-core, 7nm process, up to 3.2GHz clock speed, Liquidcool technology
- 48 MP Triple Rear camera and 20 MP Front camera
- 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ AMOLED Dot display, 16.9 centimetres (6.67 inches), HDR 10+, 360Hz touch sampling, MEMC technology
- 4520 mAH large battery, 33W fast charger and Type-C connectivity
- Hands-Free access to Alexa
- 5G Bands SA, N77 | N78, NSA: N77 | N78
The Xiaomi Mi 11X 5G is a mid-range smartphone with a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED display. Its peak brightness is 1300 nits, and its screen is HDR-10 certified. The Mi11X is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor and offers dual-SIM support. The phone also includes a triple rear camera and a 20-megapixel selfie camera.
It is a new phone to come with a 5G support. This will allow it to work with any carrier. The device comes with a 4,520 mAh battery, which should give you enough juice to get through the evening or even until bedtime.
The Xiaomi Mi11X 5G has the most processing power among smartphones in this price range. It has 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory. The display is sharp and high in colour accuracy and has a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The device has a glass back and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front.
Mi 11X Pro 5G
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G, Kryo 680 Octa-core, 5nm process, up to 2.84GHz clock speed, Liquidcool technology
- 108 MP Triple Rear camera with 20 MP Front camera
- 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display, 16.9 centimeters (6.67 inch), HDR 10+ support, 360Hz touch sampling, MEMC technology
- 4520 mAH large battery, 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 5G Bands SA: N77 | N78, NSA: N77 | N78
The Xiaomi Mi-11X Pro is a mid-range smartphone with a 6.67-inch full HD display, ultra-fast UFS 3.1 storage, and a Snapdragon 888 chipset. This is the latest flagship from Qualcomm and is paired with 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM. The performance is smooth, and it’s as luxurious as it gets on Android. While the Mi 11 Pro does heat up a bit when gaming, it’s not a big deal because the battery lasts for a very long time. Whether you need a lot of storage or just a bit of extra space for your files, the Mi11X Pro is a solid choice.
The Xiaomi Mi11X Pro has a triple camera setup. The primary snapper has a 108-megapixel resolution, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide implementation, and a five-megapixel “super-macro” lens. A 20-megapixel front-facing camera pops up through the display, allowing you to take selfies with stunning clarity. The cameras are fast and accurate, and they can take detailed photos even in bright sunlight. The cameras are also equipped with a 120Hz refresh rate, perfect for low-light shooting. The screen’s colour saturation levels are also impressive.
MI 10T 5G
- 64MP triple rear camera with 20MP front camera
- 16.9 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ full screen dot display, FHD+ LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, 144Hz AdaptiveSync intelligent display
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano)
- Android v10 operating system
- Up to 2.84GHz clock speed Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor with 7nm process
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer large battery with 33W fast charging and Type-C connectivity.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T supports 5G and is an excellent smartphone for those looking for the latest connectivity options. This is the perfect smartphone for a family or a business that needs a large amount of data.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T offers a good battery life and an excellent design. The device has a 144Hz display refresh rate, which gives it excellent battery life. This phone supports DRM Widevine L1 and can reproduce streaming content in high definition quality. The display is clear and crisp. The front panel is a great place to take pictures.
- 108MP quad rear camera with 20MP front camera
- 16.94 centimetres (6.67-inch) FHD+ AMOLED capacitive multi-touch touchscreen, 3D Curved glass
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal memory
- Dual SIM (nano) with support for 5G
- Android v10 operating system
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 7nm octa-core processor
- 4780mAH lithium-polymer battery, 30W wired fast charger and support for up to 30W wireless charging.
The Mi10 is a dual-SIM device with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. It also comes with Wi-Fi 6 connectivity and NFC. The phone also offers 256GB of onboard storage. It also has a fingerprint scanner, but it’s located under the display. There is also face unlock, so you can unlock your phone just by looking at it.