Check these Xiaomi mobiles and choose your best one from the Mi phones under 13000 rupees. The list includes other best phones selected from other brands you’d like to see.
Read the details provided to help you choose the best one for you. For their latest prices and detailed information of the Xiaomi phones at Amazon, click on the links provided.
Choose your best Mi Phones under 13000 for 2022
1. Redmi 10 Prime
- MediaTek Helio G88 Octa-core processor with HyperEngine 2.0, up to 2.0GHz clock speed
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. Up to 9W reverse charging
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (2400×1080) Dot display with 90Hz adaptive refresh rate technology
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB internal storage
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime has an impressive quad rear camera setup. Its primary camera is a 50-megapixel sensor, while its secondary camera is an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens. Find out it also has a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 5-megapixel macro-camera. The camera app offers HDR, AI, and Pro mode quick toggles.
There’s no question that the camera quality is impressive on the Redmi 10 Prime. It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the rear. All the buttons are easily accessible, and the screen is bright and precise, making it easy to use.
The display is another highlight of the Redmi 10 Prime. Its 6.5-inch LCD display offers a 90-Hz refresh rate. The screen also boasts a punch-hole front camera for selfies.
The dual-mics and audio quality are excellent, and both cameras offer plenty of options if you think of picture quality. This handset also has AI capabilities. It’s the best phone for under Rs 13000 among Xiaomi mobiles.
2. Redmi Note 10 Lite
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G with 8nm octa-core processor
- 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP rear camera setup, Night mode, 960fps slow-motion videos, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode, and 16-Megapixel selfie camera
- 16.94 centimetres (6.67-inch) FHD+ full-screen dot display size, LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- 5020mAh lithium-polymer large battery and 18W fast charger
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano) with dedicated SD card slot
- Alexa for hands-free music, calls, news, navigation, and more while on the go.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite is a new flagship smartphone from the manufacturer. The device comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The device is powered by Snapdragon 636 processor and has a pixel density of 395 PPI. The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor on the back and is available in two different colours.
The smartphone’s Snapdragon processor has a clock speed of 2.3GHz, which means it will run with a quality gaming experience. It is excellent for gaming enthusiasts. The 16 MP AI selfie camera and 48 MP Ultra HD primary camera are on the rear panel. The phone has a side fingerprint scanner.
The Redmi Note 10 Lite is powered by a 5020 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery and is compatible with 18W Fast Charging technology. It also has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, NFC, and a 3.5mm audio jack. Other features include A-GPS, BeiDou, and NavIC, suitable for those who live in uncharted areas.
3. Redmi 9 Activ
- Octa-core Helio G35 processor, up to 2.3GHz clock speed
- 13+2 MP Dual Rear camera with AI portrait and 5 MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- 5000 mAH large battery and 10W wired charger
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano) + dedicated SD card slot.
Xiaomi launched the Redmi 9 Activ in India in September 2021. The smartphone features a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with HD+ resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. It runs on Android 10 out of the box with a 5000mAh battery that supports proprietary fast charging.
The 9 Activ is available in four different colour options. It is a successor to the Redmi 9 and offers more RAM. The device will also come with a dew-drop notch display. This smartphone supports NFC and is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor. You can play games, stream movies, and store all kinds of media.
The phone will come with up to 128GB of eMMC 5.1 storage. You’ll also find a dedicated microSD card slot for external storage. Its price range under 13,000 rupees makes it an excellent buy for people looking for a new phone.
4. Mi Redmi Note 7S
- 3GB RAM
- 32 GB ROM expandable up to 256 GB
- AI dual 48MP+5MP rear camera with 13 MP AI front camera
- 16.0 cm/6.3-inches FHD Display
- Battery 4000mAh
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE 2.2 GHz 14nm octa-core Kryo processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S comes with a 48MP+5MP dual camera setup supported by PDAF and AI features. The 13MP selfie camera has a wide range of settings, including AI Face Unlock, Single-shot blur, and 3D facial recognition.
The Note 7S comes with a 6.3-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a pixel density of 409 PPI. It has a Waterdrop notch design, a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and Corning Gorilla Glass v5. The phone is lightweight and feels solid in hand.
The smartphone is a good phone, and its 48 MP camera is a strong selling point. The rear camera is equipped with an AI lens for enhanced night photography. Despite its price, it isn’t a wrong choice for anyone looking for a budget smartphone.
Other Best Mobile Phones below Rs 13000
If you are looking for the alternatives of the popular models under 13000, check the following best new mobile phones. For more details and attractive pricing at Amazon, click on the title links of the best Android phones listed below:
1. realme narzo 50A
- MediaTek Helio G85 Octa-core Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 128 GB ROM expandable unto 256 GB
- 16.51 cm/6.5-inch HD+ Display
- 50MP+2MP+2MP main camera with 8MP front camera
- 6000 mAh battery.
Realme Narzo 50A is a mid-range smartphone with a large, 50-megapixel primary camera and two dedicated lenses for portrait and macro mode photography. It also features an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The device has a fingerprint sensor and runs Android 11. The display is crisp and clear, with good details, good dynamic range and good sharpness.
It has a 6.5-inch screen and weighs 195 grams. The phone measures 165.2 mm, 8.9 mm, and 76.4 mm.
The Narzo 50A has a 5000mAh battery. Its screen is also made up of a waterdrop notch, which gives it a unique look. It has an 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, making it a great choice.
The Realme Narzo 50A has a 6000 mAh battery, and it has tricks to maximize battery life. It has a powerful Helio G85 processor that reduces battery usage. It has an LCD screen instead of AMOLED, which consumes less power.
2. Samsung Galaxy M32
- 16.21 centimetres (6.4-inch) Super AMOLED – Infinity U-cut display, FHD+ resolution protected by Gorilla Glass 5
- 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad camera with 20MP (F2.2) front camera
- 6000 mAh battery
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB
- Dual SIM + MicroSD
- Android v11.0, One UI 3.1 operating system
- MediaTek Helio G80 Octa-Core processor 2GHz,1.8GHz
- 6000mAH lithium-ion battery.
Samsung Galaxy M32 is an excellent smartphone to have if you want to enjoy the latest tech. Its 64GB storage space and working memory of 6144 MB will satisfy your storage needs. It has a good camera and can support a wide variety of features. If you are looking for a budget phone with a decent camera, this might be the one for you.
The Galaxy M32 features a 6000mAh battery and a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display. It is also equipped with a 64MP quad-megapixel camera and a fingerprint sensor embedded in the power key. The phone has rounded edges, a rear-facing camera, a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB-C port, and a rounded, flat display. Other phone features include a curved back, a removable battery, and a large capacitive touchscreen.
The front-facing camera is helpful for video chats and video calls. The video recording quality is full HD (1080p) and happens at 30 frames per second.
3. OPPO A31
- 12+2+2MP triple rear camera and 8MP front camera
- 16.5 centimetres (6.5-inch) waterdrop multi touch screen with an 89% screen to body ratio
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano) dual-standby (4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 based on ColorOS 6.1 operating system
- 2.3GHz Mediatek 6765 octa-core processor, IMG GE8320
- 4230mAH lithium-polymer battery.
OPPO A31 is one of the latest smartphones. The phone is powered by a 4230mAh battery, which will keep you connected for a long time. The 2.3GHz Octa-Core Processor helps boost battery life by reducing processing power consumption. The OPPO A31 also features a 12-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 aperture. Its secondary cameras are 2MP, the first being used for macro pictures.
The A31 comes with a 6.5-inch touchscreen display. Android 9 is installed on the phone.
The smartphone’s internal memory is 128GB, and it supports up to 256GB of external memory. The camera quality is quite impressive and has an optical zoom that makes it easier to focus on images and videos. The phone is also equipped with a fingerprint sensor.
Want to look for top phones under Rs 13000 at Flipkart? Click the image below: