New Delhi, Delhi 110008
Phone: +91 9615245110
Search any Product you don’t find in this page, Click Here
New Delhi, Delhi 110008
Phone: +91 9615245110
We drink tea most next to water in our daily life. Green tea is increasing its popularity for its health benefits. It also contains special properties to lose your weight. Know the benefits of green tea based on many studies and drink green tea for weight loss.
– Flavonoids and caffeine contained in green tea help to increase metabolic rate. Those who consumed green tea lost about 2.9 pounds in a 12 week period, one study says.
– Green tea contains many nutrients including antioxidants, anti-cancer and brain healthy compounds. So, you can drink it anyway besides weight loss benefits. Drink it as a beverage without sugar or honey.
– Many studies say EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) in green tea can boost metabolism. You can use it as a beverage or its extract as a supplement.
– Green tea increases hormone levels to break down fat.
– Studies prove that it helps burn 2-4% calories a day.
– There are also other health benefits of green tea. It can help reducing the risk of heart disease and some types of cancer, reducing inflammation in bowel, helping sugar control for diabetes patients etc.
For weight loss, Matcha green tea might be the best choice for you as it contains the richest source of nutrients and antioxidants. For buying online, click on the following best known varieties of green tea:
Sencha green tea, and
For green tea available at Flipkart.com, Click Here.
For green tea extracts at Amazon.in, Click Here.
For best selling green tea at Amazon.com, Click Here.
Catechins (Astringency component in tea)
Caffeine (Bitterness component in tea)
Theanine (Full-bodied flavor component in tea)
γ-aminobutyric acid （GABA）
(Potassium, calcium, phosphorus,
For weight loss benefits, you can drink as little as 2.5 cups a day. One cup of green tea contains 120 to 320 milligrams of catechins and 10 to 60 milligrams of caffeine. So, you don’t need to drink it much. Don’t add green tea in boiling water. Cool down the boiled water for about 10 minutes, pour it over the tea and brew for one minute. The brewing time can be longer or shorter depending on your taste. Don’t add sugar or milk in the tea. If you drink 3 times a day, drink it early morning, before lunch and dinner. Loose leaves of green tea are the best for maximum health benefits.
Green tea is mild to increase metabolism and fat burning. So, you can’t see a quick result in your weight reduction. However, if you combine it with exercises and other weight loss diet, you’ll get additional benefits from green tea. But if you have a history of heart problem, blood pressure and anxiety, ask your doctor before you use it. Green tea may also interact medications like antibiotics, chemotherapy, blood thinners and BP medication.
For more reading, click on the following links:
Green vegetables are best foods for good health and weight loss. Consuming them helps us prevent from many deadly diseases. They promote good health, longevity and weight loss. The following list of top 10 most nutrient dense vegetables are suggested by many health experts and they are also found in many research publications as most nutrient dense foods. Check the list and try to include them in your daily diets.
Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods for weight loss. Eating more kale you get full without more calories or fat. Its fiber helps to keep your digestive system regular. It contains vegetable protein to help you in strength trainings. Kale helps lots in keeping your ideal weight.
2. Mustard Greens
Mustard greens are one of the super foods useful for losing your weight. It contains fiber, vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals. As low calorie and disease fighting food, it is one of the top choices for nutrition on the planet.
3. Collard Greens
Collard greens are great vegetable food to lose weight. It contains disease fighting beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Calcium, fiber etc. As a fat fighting food, it is an intelligent choice for your weight loss diet.
4. Swiss Chard
Swiss chard contains Vitamins B1, B2 and B6, folic acid, biotin, niacin, Pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, protein and more. Vitamin K helps to keep your bones healthy. Beta carotene can fight cancer. Vitamin C fights inflammation as an antioxidant. It can raise your body’s metabolism rate in order to burn off excess fat. Vitamin C also helps to maintain a healthy immune system, defending colds and helping to cure infections.
Watercress is also a super food. It is a low calorie vegetable that contains only 11 calories in 100g raw leaves. It has zero fat and cholesterol. So, when you eat lot of this vegetable, you don’t need to worry about calorie intake and fat. It is one of the best foods for weight loss since it also contains plenty of fiber.
Spinach is one of the known green vegetables which is very helpful in weight reduction. It contains plenty of nutrients, low in calories and fat. The fiber content helps in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar and curbs overeating. So, it is most recommended in your weight loss diet.
Cabbage is almost everywhere and it is considered as the best food since it is one of the most nutrient dense green vegetables. It is highly recommended to include in your dish since it contains many vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It has high levels of fiber. It is extremely low in calories, only 33 calories in a cup of cooked cabbage. So you can eat plenty of cabbage to stay healthy, without gaining excess weight!
Broccoli is one of the most healthiest foods in the world. As it is a low calorie, high nutrient vegetable, broccoli is an ideal food for weight loss. It contains fiber, vitamin C, calcium and chromium to promote weight reduction. Our body needs vitamin C to metabolise fats into energy. It has also phytochemicals helping to lose your weight.
9. String Beans
Named also as green beans, string beans is a high fiber food that promotes weight loss. In researches, it was found that women could reduce their weight when they increased fiber intake. So, as a high fiber, nutrient dense food, string beans is a healthy food that prevents weight gain.
10. Green Peas
Suggested foods for weight loss are those having high in nutrients and low in calories. Green peas are perfect vegetable fulfilling the criteria. Eating them helps to lose weight. Their fiber content make you feel full for long, preventing you consume other useless foods.
For more high nutrient foods and books for nutrition and weight loss, click on the following links:
If you live in a sedentary lifestyle, you need some activities for maintaining your health and fitness. If you do an office job sitting on the chair the entire day long, your belly and waist become fatty, your body weight becomes heavier and your overall health condition becomes critical. Take the advantages of modern wearable smart devices like this Misfit Link Activity Tracker. Such smart devices can track your daily activities and fulfill your fitness goal.
Misfit Wearables Link Activity Tracker and Smart Button is one of the affordable wearable devices. Read the following lines to learn more about it:
– It can control connected household devices.
– It has splashproof disc with red LED progress and time display.
– It syncs with paired smartphone wirelessly to upload data.
– It automatically tracks your steps, distance taken, calories lost, and your sleep quality.
– It runs on a replaceable battery that lasts for 6 months.
For keeping your health fit, you can buy this cheap activity tracker from the following online stores:
Buy from eBay – Rs. 1,250
Buy from Amazon – Rs. 3,318
If you are not a resident of India, you can buy the same from Amazon.com, Click Here.
For more details of the Misfit activity tracker, continue reading the following lines:
This all-in-one tracker is made with a special soft-touch plastic and the polycarbonate used in space suits. It is extremely durable and comfortable to wear. It is water resistant upto 30 meters, so it fits for even the toughest uses.
With this link tracker, you can take a selfie, control your music, advance your presentation slides, trigger a Harmony Hub activity, turn on/off Misfit Bolt Smart Bulb, and find your phone and more.
The smart device can track your daily activities like walking, running, cycling, tennis, yoga, dance and other activities. You can press the device to see a halo of lights that shows your progress towards your daily goal. By doing so, it helps you motivate to reach your fitness goal everyday.
It comes with a clasp. you can wear it anywhere on your waist, sleeve, pocket, shoes, socks, shirt, keychain or anywhere you can clip it.
The fitness tracker runs on a replaceable coin cell battery. It lasts upto 6 months. So, you don’t need to recharge it. Once it is set up, data synchronisation is done effortlessly through Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). It can store upto 30 day data in its memory. It displays time, so you can use it as a watch also. This link tracker can sync with health apps like LoseIt!, Runkeeper, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, and IFTTT.
The Misfit Link Tracker and Smart Button is compatible with all iPhones and iPads running iOS 7.0 and above. It is also compatible with Android phones and devices running Android version 4.3 and above.
Some Technical Details:
Average Battery Life (in days): 180
Brand Name: Misfit Wearables
Series: Misfit Link
Item model number : F03AZ
Operating System: google_android, iOS, windows_phone
Item Weight: 1.9 ounces
Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 11.4 x 8.7 inches
Item Dimensions L x W x H: 19.3 x 11.4 x 8.66 inches
There are also available more other fitness trackers and smartwatches you can use for your fitness. Click on the following links to see them:
In your weight management programme, you need some exercises and dieting to achieve your weight loss goal. If you are in a sedentary lifestyle, you should do some exercises at your convenient time regularly. The following leg exercises are good for losing weight and building a toned and shapely body. Above all, you can do the exercises in just 5 minutes a day.
1. Plank Jacks
– Lift yourself into a plank, with your back flat, your hands beneath you facing forward and your feet lifted onto the balls.
– Do a powerful jump and spread your feet out to either side.
2. Static Lunges
– Sink down yourself directly towards the floor. Keep your back flat and your shoulders up.
– Step one foot forward ( right or left foot) and bend at a right angle.
– Keep your back straight, your palms facing each other and holding your stomach in the entire time.
3. Rock Star Jumps
– Stand straight and jump as high as you can. As you are jumping, bend both of your legs at the knees and land on the ground.
– As you bend your knees, raise your hands and your elbows at a right angle.
4. Squats and Rows
– Stand with your feet slightly wider.
– Sit down into a squat. Hold your stomach in, with your back flat and your head up. Keep your knees at right angles.
– Push your hands forward with your palms down. Pull them back again, pinching your shoulders together.
– Stay in a squat the entire time, then stand up as you get tired.
– You can do the steps again.
5. Backward Leg Lifts
– Get into a plank position, on the balls of your feet with your back flat. Don’t lift your bottom up or down.
– Keep your hands down facing forward.
– Lift one leg from the ground to the sky as high as you can, then slowly lower your leg back down.
– Do the same with other leg. Hold your stomach and maintain the plank position while you are doing this workout.
6. Donkey Kicks
– Keep your hands firmly on the ground, keeping your back flat and your stomach firm.
– Lift one leg to the sky with your knee at a right angle.
– Do the above step with other leg and repeat.
7. Butt Kicks
– Stand on your feet a little wider.
– Run and lift your foot as high as you can, literally kicking yourself in the butt in each step. Run with a little jump with each step.
– While you are running, keep your arms bent and engaged.
Perform the above workouts to have toned thighs and firm shapely backside. For more workouts or exercises to lose weight, click on the following links: